Thread Rating:
Euro 2020|2021
Well there’s the early goal, Harry Kane on the end of a great through ball from Sterling.
alan irvine eat youre xxxx heart out ! can you imagine these tossers in a final against the itaiians

much better after the incial lets defend we are shiting bricks

so far good enough to beat a shit team ... if it was a big team we wouleld be fucked ... but i cant blame that woke wanker for that !

we need to get grealish on and take the second goal !

over then we are in the semis
slab heads have been destroyed !

Once had a fight with a slab head and he broke my hand !

offs henderson is on i hope the toss pot doesnt have plans to play this dickhead
Henderson scored just for you Imre!!
job done but still i dont see us winning a trophy
England can make it to the final but we wouldn't beat either Spain or Italy.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(04-07-2021, 00:40)Statesideowl Wrote: England can make it to the final but we wouldn't beat either Spain or Italy.

I think we would struggle against Italy but I think we could beat Spain. We have better forwards than they have defenders, in fact their defence is suspect to say the least. Italy’s defence is a bit better but their forwards are better than Spains. Its going to be tough vs Denmark, but again its a game we should win particualrly if we show up like we did in the 2nd half today.
Let the diving commence...
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
this smells off penaltys .

god the spics are xxxx boring

cant see us coping well with the italian front 3 should we win on penaltys tomorrow
Tidy finish by Chiesa

Floppy time
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »