Thread Rating:
Euro 2020|2021
A nice win in the end but on another day those couple of cock ups by Sterling might have cost us the game but Pickford made some good saves.

I hope Ukraine get through otherwise it will be a bore fest against defensive minded Sweden.
No social distancing .. bullshit the sheep who fell for this need to be killed
Horrible to concede at death for the Swede's.

We play Ukraine
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Every game is tough at this point but we can definitely win this one!! It actually might do us good to be playing in Rome as well, takes home advantage away but also might just remove some pressure as well.
Sweden have a very decent record v England so thats got to be another result in your favour the night !!
Very good chance of winning but anything can happen as this tournament has shown.

The winner of Czech V Denmark game in the semis is also winnable.
Winnable up to Belgium in the final
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We only won, cos I sacked off the second half, to go and pick the wife up from work!

Had I sat there for the second half, Germany would have probably won! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Might lock myself in the Shed Satdi neyt!
Statesideowl and Owlkev71 like this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
It's hard to even think about a final however easy it looks and if we do get there I can't see us beating anyone but Belgium as Italy and Spain would wañk us due to the mental game off it all !
Statesideowl likes this post
I flucking hate them spics !!

Italy have done there usual and turned up at the tournament from near obscurity ! xxxx there front 3 can play !!?
Could be an interesting second half. Belgium won’t go down without a fight and Italy might go down to ten if they come out with the agitation they showed to the ref as the half ended.

The Spanish goalkeeper moving around on the line like some crazy video game character definitely messed up the Swiss penalty takers. For me any professional should be able just decide where they’re putting the ball before they run up and just power it into one of the four corners of the net and ideally the top ones.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »