Thread Rating:
Euro 2020|2021
Yep no thanks its full off tossers !
Maddix likes this post
Good news, Kane Williamson is out of the New Zealand team for the 2nd test Thumb up that up's our chances by at least 25% imo Cool
and complicated
Winners: Belgium

ENGLAND: Out in the QF

SCOTLAND: Out in group stages

WALES: Out in group stages
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
They just dont get it or they or are just baiting the average working white privaledged n,,,azi Whistle ferdinand is now calling for us to be educated aswell as punsished for booing Angry wait a minute ive seen this happen where before Whistle ffs these footballers need locking up quick in what i would say concentration camps or better still send the c..unts striaght to the chambers Thumb up becuase they are a danger to the free privalidged white working class na,,,zi world Doh .they think they are now allowed to judge us and police us when the xxxx did they become the law Doh

A big flucking boo from me and everyone you supports taking the knee or actualy does it ! get cancer or covid and do us a favour Thumb up
Hello all! not been on for ages, as I aint watched any football at all last season, with the exception of the ill fated draw against the sheep Shaggers!

I can watch a match in a closed stadium, it just aint Football! lets hope we get thousands back in the grounds, like at Edgbaston for the cricket yesterday! What a Beer snake that was! and before lunch!

Winners: Spain

ENGLAND: Lose in quater finals

SCOTLAND: Out after first game due to goal difference Big Grin

WALES: Out in group stages

Had a large delivery from Bradfield Brewery, so all set for the Euro's!
Statesideowl, Owlkev71, Was Wereham Owl like this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
The Italians turned up then 3-0 against the mad mullers !!! Another 1 point needed for them and there through to the next round .
Not the usual italian performance. Always pressing and going looking for the next goal, not happy with a one or two goal lead! Very refreshing!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Scotland are now taking the knee ...the boos are going to be at an all time max when we meet them .
On to the sport and i didn't watch the Italy game yesterday and looking at the games today none of them interest me ..i shall be only tuning into the England game to make sure they get booed and then turning it off and doing something better with my Sunday .
Just turned the Wales game on ...zzzzzzzz turning it off !
Looks Christian Erickson just had a heart attack during play in the Denmark game. You could see the medics doing CPR and shocking him!! Never seen anything like it, terrible to see that!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »