Thread Rating:
European Super League
(20-04-2021, 19:55)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: Allegedly Chelsea have pulled out. Any who do pull out should still have some sort of sanction. They can't do this sort of thing.

Their penalty should be in the form of guarantees that stop them doing this in the future. If they pull out before this starts then I would not want to see points deductions. There should also be a deadline for the others to pull out before sanctions are done to them. No concessions behind the scenes either, their come back as is or not at all.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo...0419207270

Now that's more like it.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Now they’re crawling back, now is the time to hit them hard. Renegotiate the deals on the table to make it fairer for all involved in football
Woodward resigned at United it’s all falling apart
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Was never going to work and was a disgrace where certain people within clubs showed their true colours. This won't be the end of the fallout
Another day, another door, another high, another low
They've broken rules, they now should be docked points. Maybe not now, but at the start of next season.
All six should not be invited to represent the country in next season's European competitions either.
People saying you can't punish the fans for what the owners have done. Tell that to fans of any club who have ever had points deducted before for rule breaches. Some like Leeds City, who were kicked out of the league for what seems quite trivial to what these mutineers have done.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Tell it to Wigan.
According to the Juventus chairman Boris has caused the league to collapse as it would undermine Brexit and with that I'm off for some mind bending drugs obviously work in Italy
Lord Snooty and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Press in Spain are saying that from 2024 UEFA are going to switch to a co-efficient style deal on CL qualification for clubs that didn't qualify.

So Man Utd for example will still play CL football if they finish 6th and say West Ham finish 5th. With West Ham dropping to the europa.

Its gonna be a super league after all, but UEFA want to keep control of it....for now.
Lord Snooty likes this post
(21-04-2021, 15:10)themaclad Wrote: According to the Juventus chairman Boris has caused the league to collapse as it would undermine Brexit and with that I'm off for some mind bending drugs obviously work in Italy

I blame Boris Johnson for a lot of things, but to blame him for this collapse would actually be giving him credit.
So no. It's got nowt to do with that feckless prick.
SHEP_HTAFC likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »