Thread Rating:
New site
Hopefully this will be our new home, so once you are registered, please add a reply here. As we go along we should be able to adapt and add to this site and make it the forum we all want.
Hopefully it will be.....I will try and develop the Scottish scene and hope to get some interest.
Where's the bloody like button ? <whistling smiley>
M*rk likes this post
(02-09-2014, 23:48)Maddix Wrote: Where's the bloody like button ? <whistling smiley>
lol - I know. Step 1 get it up and running. Step 2 Find out how to re-instate the 'Like' button - watch this space Rolleyes
M*rk likes this post
Welcome Maddix, I have sent further PMs to other posters to get them over here and will get round as many as I can over the next day or two. At some point I will post a thread on New606 to catch the rest, but for now I am sticking to PMs.

If you have any other suggestions, please post them in the suggestion thread on the front page. Lets make this our new home and make this the site we wanted from the other one until Bonner lost interest.
Hellooooo. Hopefully we're all sticking together. Might take some time for everyone to get across though. I' suggest leaving any "running" match threads on the dark side and then moving over afterwards
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Hopefully the fact that its the international break will give us time to migrate. We should leave your international thread where it is but maybe Maddix can post the Noblot match thread over here. I will work with SWO to get his prediction league over here as well as soon as we can.
Hi

We should sack off 442 & all migrate to 352 - it's the future.
You can really tell that it's a new site. I'd maybe give it a while to get somewhere near user friendly before we move over here. It's a bit like when we turned the analogue off over here. I'm just thinking about poor old pei and imre getting all confused and flustered in the switch over.

Just a few changes I can suggest; the smilies being put next to the quick reply box (in fact have the quick reply the same as the old site), a bit of colour about the place (maybe some pictures and what not ie select a few players from each league to head their league pages), a quick jump button so you can select where in the thread you skip to (owlstalk have a "start from last read" button which comes in handy as threads grow in size, possibly difficult on a site of this stature) and also sort it out so I can have my Atdhe signature pic because it won't upload properly

and we need our : smartass: and : sleeping: smilies in order to run the BML AND Thurnscoe_OWL's league for people who care about this shit
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Well it simply wouldn't be the same without Imre!! Site rules will essentially be the same, so I am sure you can expect your usual every six months warning from me at some point!!

By the way, the smileys are there you just currently have to click on New Reply to see them. I am sure Stairs will add them to the quick reply section as well. The like button will be sorted as well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »