Thread Rating:
The Owls v Rotherham SBC Match Thread
THE MATCH

WEDNESDAY 3RD MARCH 7:45PM

[Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg] v [Image: Rotherham_United_FC.svg]

LAST MATCH

Well how can I put that into words, a game of two halves to say the least. Probably our best half of the season (there's not been many has there Doh ) saw us 2-0 up through a double from Windass. He should have had a hat-trick but blazed over when put through with only the keeper to beat. Onto the 2nd half, and oh dear, what a shambles. Luton pulled one back just after the break and everyone on here knew what was going to happen. The equaliser came soon after and the inevitable winner came with a few minutes left. Six points behind now with just 1 game in hand.

THE MATCH

Newly appointed Darren Moores's first game in charge is a derby v Rotherham. Not quite sure what to expect hopefully a 90 minutes performance instead of just one half of playing. Rotherham have lost there last 5 games which usually means certain defeat for us, though with a new manager in charge, hopefully things will change for the better. This lot beat us 3-0 earlier in the season, which was probably our worst performance (of many) of the season. Will we get a change of fortunes now that we have a new manager.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -                            Angry Angry Angry Angry Big Grin Angry   

ROTH               -                            Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Big Grin

EFL STOOGES

DOES IT MATTER THERE ALL CORRUPT Thumb up  Thumb up

DARREN BOND
Matthew Jones and Michael George
Fourth Official : Michael Salisbury

THE TEAM

Apparently he plays 4231

Wilddmith
Palmer Dunkley Urhogide  Penney
Bannan Hutch
Harris Windass Reach
Rhodes

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

2-1 Windass

BML STANDINGS

Owlkev 11
Stateside 10
Washington 9
Imre 6
Pei 6
SCO 6
Wereham 5
Maddix 4

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Norwich City v Brentford
Queens Park Rangers v Barnsley
Watford v Wycombe Wanderers
Bristol City v AFC Bournemouth
Stoke City v Swansea City

HAHAA

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

[Image: EDETV9eUEAYjWw3.jpg]
Maddix and Washington like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
2-1 Windass. New manager optimism.

Hope makes them watch how they made Rotherham look like Man city/Barcelona in the game at their place with suitable threats and punishment if they do it again !!!

HAHAD
3-1 windass like wash says ...but reality will set in Saturday .

Ddddd
3-1 Rhodes

hhhhh
HAHHD

1-2 Windass

Like the new pic Kev Thumb up
and complicated
Again, we all know what's coming.

I'll try to be optimistic and go for a draw!

2-2 Windarse

DHHAH

Can't wait until the end of season when this lot can....

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1307]

Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
2-1 Rhodes
HHHAA

Coventry and Derby both lose and Huddersfield draw with Brum. Up to us now, we have to take the three points!!
Birmingham drew and coventry lost we are now 7pts a drift so thinking about Reading Saturday if we don't win tomorrow i don't see anyway back ...even with 6pts from the next 2 games we are still playing catch-up !
And nobody point out the games in hand because like the 6 pointer games we always xxxx up !
Maddix and Statesideowl like this post
The way I see it is we need at least 8 wins and a couple of draws from 14 games. It's not going to happen  Cool

PS I told you the points deduction would be irrelevant Smartass
and complicated
(02-03-2021, 23:13)Maddix Wrote: The way I see it is we need at least 8 wins and a couple of draws from 14 games. It's not going to happen  Cool

PS I told you the points deduction would be irrelevant  Smartass

Not sure we need that many wins. If we got 6 wins and a couple of draws we would end up on 48 points. That would be enough in most seasons. In the last 5 years there was one season where over 50 points was needed, the others have been 41, 42, 42, 41 and 49 last season. Basically we need to get wins from about half our remaining games, tall order but maybe a new manager bounce will get us a few of those.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »