Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
We are after a left back from cardiff he's been out injured for a while so it's probably nailed on we will sign him ffs !
(07-01-2021, 16:11)Imre varadi Wrote: We are after a left back from cardiff he's been out injured for a while so it's probably nailed on we will sign him ffs !

Cardiff are the new Watford. Our scouting team must be stuck in quarantine in Wales.
The exeter facup game will go ahead with the academy coaches in charge .
Let's hope they play the academy as well because any more injuries would cripple us so to speak and we've got a massive game coming up against coventry away .
Whether that will go ahead I'm not sure I would think it will be postponed .
Rhodes to Qpr looking dead in the water as Qpr want to.pay what he's worth and clownsiri wants what he was worth 6 years ago ( sigh)
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
Qpr have signed charlie austin.
We are stuck with Rhodes till the summer ffs .
Everton away in the 4th Round

If we beat Everton, it's a home tie versus Wycombe or Tottenham.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
So we've got Wycombe in the 5th round Thumb up We should beat them easily ... er wait a minute Doh
and complicated
If we beat everton I'll get mi cock out !!! Shit tie no chance of winning them at there place forget the other tie whatever is happening it's turned into the carapoo cup !

Wednesday have had no approach for Rhodes ...no shit Sherlock ..should have let him go to Norwich for a fiver in the summer ...a fiver is always better than fuckall in my book !

Pigs are looking good for s quarter final place ...but so is Liverpool or manure chelsea ma city Arsenal and wolves ...

Ma city looking like they've paid the Fa up in full before the years out ...ffs !
At least there won’t be 5 replays like there was in 1978 . That was crazy and cemented Everton as the bogey team for a long long time.
(11-01-2021, 23:44)Washington Wrote: At least there won’t be 5 replays like there was in 1978 . That was crazy and cemented Everton as the bogey team for a long long time.

That 5 game marathon was against Arsenal, not Everton.
Washington likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »