Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
12 point deduction handed to us today, to be applied at the start of next season!!!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53612257

Here is the statement from the club:

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/july/cl...Y.facebook
It was always going to happen ..can't see us getting out off the bottom.3 all season they may as well have sent us down .
Winning 4 games on the trot is near enough impossible I'm this league and the longer it takes the less confident we will become and hence stuck in a phycological minefield !
Relegation next year I'm.afraid !
Useless clownsiri and the cheating Efl xxxx us the last word on it !
Would rather have been relegated to the Pub League and started on zero points.

Also how many players would want to come to a club who are starting on -12 points?
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
It guarantees mid table mediocrity again, doubt it'll relegate us as it's not really a strong league

EFL are filthy crooks though, robbing us all season with their stooges then this on top. Who knows what else next year.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Will derby y get the same ? Will they xxxx just watch !!!
We've no chance 12 pts in this league is a mile !!!
Unless we win the first 4 games then like said we won't ever be out off the bottom 3 all season ..it really asks the question are they worth bothering about anymore at all !
(31-07-2020, 21:04)Imre varadi Wrote: Will derby y get the same ? Will they xxxx just watch !!!
We've no chance 12 pts in this league is a mile !!!
Unless we win the first 4 games then like said we won't ever be out off the bottom 3 all season ..it really asks the question are they worth bothering about anymore at all !

Disagree, no reason why we can't win 4 more games that 3 other teams over the course of a season, we don't need to win them all at once. We won't get promoted, but that wasn't on the cards without this let alone with it. As regards Derby, their charge is different to ours, theirs is about their valuation of the ground, our valuation was never questioned, it was the season we accounted for it that was questioned.
We will apeal and this will go on untill the end of the season ..groundhog day allover again !
(31-07-2020, 21:24)Imre varadi Wrote: We will apeal and this will go on untill the end of the season ..groundhog day allover again !

Appeal takes 5 weeks, and may come with more points being added. We might be better off getting this done and out of the way, its definitely had an effect on the club as a whole being dragged out for so long already.
Statesideowl likes this post
I think clownsiri needs to be looking for the revolver at this minute ..it's time he left he is now the worst chairman in the whole history of the club !
(31-07-2020, 22:01)Imre varadi Wrote: I think clownsiri needs to be looking for the revolver at this minute ..it's time he left he is now the worst chairman in the whole history of the club !

He could only sell us if he took a huge loss, which he won't do. He is nowhere near being the worst chairman we have had, I could name a few from my lifetime that were far worse!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »