Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Championship set to return on the 20th June.

Season set to conclude on the 30th July with the Playoff final.

Up to 5 subs to be used.

All 108 games proposed to be shown live on tv, talks still ongoing.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
They've said the 20th unless ....
5 subs is interesting ..if monk wasn't in charge !
We could effectively replace all the defence ..midfield or forward line ?and with us it's usually one of the lines that doesn't pull it's weight.
I just hope he tries to give Preston Borkov and ubdillybongo more game time while I'm still not convinced about Hunt I don't see what he actually brings to the team just yet ?? I can't seem to put any style to his play apart from grafting and he's way to small for that just yet !
McLean released by Hearts ..I'd have him back tomorrow even if he is 70 years old ..at least he knows where the net is !
Statesideowl likes this post
Been enjoying the weekends without football stress. It was like being on Holiday mentally

Aside from the bollox, hope everyone and theirs are well and happy!
Washington likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Imre's going to blow a gasket. According to his agent we are activating Pelupessy's 1 year extension option for the 20/21 season.

Perplexing to say the least.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Can't help thinking the current situation with regards to the whole of football has been part of this decision. The transfer market is going to be turmoil this summer, not much money around, players still playing for clubs beyond their contracts and complete uncertainty everywhere. I think we have signed him because we may not be signing anyone with us having no income.
Seen it coming minge is a monk type player very good at training but shit on the pitch unlike Hutchinson and Lee who can't train that hard !
Going nowhere with chansiri and monk !

Meanwhile Fletcher is looking for his last big pay cheque I feel and I can't blame him it's basically his last season at a top level the next one and he'll be looking for his standard 50 grand a week plus some transfer bung which we obviously can't better either not should we at the minute !
WBA are interested among a few others and this is a no brainier as far as I'm concerned .
Fox on the other hand should be given a contract with maybe a little extra bonus as he's young and usually fit .. hopefully he doesn't do a pudil though .. fantastic season followed by a contract and utter dogshite !!!

And the youngster Penney Preston Borkov and ubdillybongo ..is also a no brainer ..get them xxxx signed up ASAP !!!

As for being perplexed ..I could really not give a flying xxxx ..here where I live we've been told it's going to be September untill we are allowed to trade again in the tourist section ..
1 person on the swfc staff (not a player) has tested positive for Covid 19 and is now self isolating.
(03-06-2020, 20:29)Owlkev71 Wrote: 1 person on the swfc staff (not a player) has tested positive for Covid 19 and is now self isolating.

Unfortunately "not a player" doesn't discount most of the 1st team squad Laugh
and complicated
Urhoghide has extended his contract.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »