Thread Rating:
Prediction League Results/Tables Week 11

With all the problems last week, between us we've managed to salvage all the predictions and transfer the scores to this weeks tables.

If anyone spots any glaring errors - TOUGH Tongue
Amelia Chaffinch, Beefy 1965, derbybaggie And 2 others like this post
Well done, team. Thumb up
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(07-11-2019, 22:06)bomberbrown1968 Wrote: I dispute my position. I am wise and clever. Surely my league position should be higher than this?

With all the problems last week, between us we've managed to salvage all the predictions and transfer the scores to this weeks tables.

If anyone spots any glaring errors - TOUGH  Tongue
Excuse me where are my points ,
I got every game correct and the Gamball spot on you cheating **** :-)
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(07-11-2019, 23:35)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Excuse me where are my points ,
I got every game correct and the Gamball spot on you cheating ****  :-)

Any appeals need to be supported by any evidence. Consideration will be given and previous weeks performances will also be taken into account when making a decision as to whether claims will be upheld, agreed with and points added to week 11 table.

This process will be meticulous and could take up to 48 hours.

Beef, after taking all of this into consideration your appeal took 48 seconds and your appeal has been rejected. I am now looking at how the hell you managed 13 points in one week Big Grin Big Grin

SCO has already confirmed the scores I had for the Prem and I'm pretty sure BBB could also add confirmation as I'm sure I read he also had a copy of everyones predictions. Whistle
Baggiebob(BBB) likes this post
Shit !!!
(07-11-2019, 23:56)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Shit !!!

I wouldn't say you're that bad and you are getting better - don't be so hard on yourself Tongue
(07-11-2019, 23:35)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Excuse me where are my points ,
I got every game correct and the Gamball spot on you cheating ****  :-)

Stop **** complaining!!!! You got 13 points more than me!!!! Bomber was missing my scores as I posted just before kick off but I had them and my score of zero points was actually what I scored!!!!

Bomber - you need to up my "Played" column to 110, I did predict this week and I did actually score zero!!
Ah there you are , getting all techy now the wooden spoon in on the Horizon for you Mr Owl oh dear lol,
You do realise I getter better around Xmas time ?
Good
Just thought I'd remind you :-)
(08-11-2019, 00:22)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Ah there you are , getting all techy now the wooden spoon in on the Horizon for you Mr Owl oh dear lol,
You do realise I getter better around Xmas time ?
Good
Just thought I'd remind you :-)

Sure, we have heard it all before!!! Its one of the easiest claims to make especially as you really can't get any worse with your performance so far!!

Of course if you beat me by 3 points this week then i may be claiming the same thing!!!! Sick
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »