Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I'm sort of the same, Charlie.

I've tried to enjoy a few weeks without Wednesday giving me severe anxiety Laugh
I think we needed a break, not from this site and the people on it particularly. Just a break from it all in general
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I was all for lying low untill that fat bent nosed bastard managed to even xxxx our non anxiety period up ! Turns out it's been the most stressful xxxx summer on record !
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
Bullen will be in charge for the Reading game.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(29-07-2019, 18:57)Owlkev71 Wrote: Bullen will be in charge for the Reading game.

So 0-0 or 2-2 with a 99th minute Reading equalizer Doh
Imre varadi likes this post
Bullen speaking on Football Heaven "working on bringing 1 or 2 new players in before transfer window closes"

Wonder if they are players Bruce was thinking of signing for us??
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Houghton is favorite again ..!

Reading scored 3 against Chelsea yesterday by the way ! Can't see us even taking a pint if we play as flat as we did yesterday ! Not enough tempo in the game when bannans on the ball !
Squad numbers reaveeled today ! What I did take notice of was Penney I sort of forgot about him and how he'd going to fit in to bullens plans ? If at all ? ...and who's missing ? Couldn't work it out who's missing ?
Sky Bet have suspended betting on Chris Hughton getting the managers job, lets hope they are right on this one.
Imre varadi likes this post
The thing is with Houghton like Bruce (c..unt ) he will give us fans the time to not put pressure on ! We can afford the time to wait !
Put a nomark incharge or one of the usuals ?And we will all be wanting change come October if the results arnt right !
It's about playing the correct way ..this gives us patience and time plus more fans through the gate win lose i
Or draw !

Making us still the bigger club premiership or whatever ! Us Wednesday fans if the game is right the pigs don't even come close !
The Blunts are the model we need to look at to get us promoted. A manager with passion, good youth system and most importantly someone who can spot a player to buy and know when to sell a player to maximize what we can get for him to further strengthen the squad. Their ownership and back of house is in turmoil, far more than ours but their football team is far better run. I had hoped we would see that with Bruce, and I think we would have, but Hughton would also bring that with him.
Statesideowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »