Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(24-04-2018, 01:35)Imre varadi Wrote: boring set of wankers

Not boring would have been Butterscotch Whistle Whistle
Here's another boring wanker, I voted for Reach too, although we didn't have much to choose from.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I think Reach is the player of the year but hes hardly made smile or give me that cheer what Nuhui has ! Reach as done what he should be doing at 5 million pounds infact hes still under acheived in front of goal and his basic control and ball skills have a lot to be worked on in the summer !
(24-04-2018, 14:13)Imre varadi Wrote: I think Reach is the player of the year but hes hardly made smile or give me that cheer what Nuhui has ! Reach as done what he should be doing at 5 million pounds infact hes still under acheived in front of goal and his basic control and ball skills have a lot to be worked on in the summer !

Problem is reach is the only player to have lived up to his perceived value for the entire season!! No other player has done that except in short periods, like Nuhiu in the past 6 weeks or so. It has to be Reach because he has played all season.
If only we'd f'ucked off Coco when I said and brought in Atdhealdo's dad earlier, so that he got more games, he'd have pissed the player of the year Smartass

and we'd have been above the grunters Cool

BTW the Bluepigs could have their relegation to non league confirmed tonight Thumb up well done Dave Allen Thumb up Next step is Northern Counties Midland Division Laugh

FFS please God don't let them f'uckiing scouse c'unts win the European Cup Angry You can relegate us instead if you want Whistle They'll only be innocent, sober, bystanding witnesses to all the violence that will be going on at finals night anyway Wink
and complicated
Barnsley in a dark spot at the moment !! Liverpool 5 fme well Real madrid will be rubbing there hands !!

Colin laugh i almost shat !! take that you wanker !!!
Huge late win for Derby, slows Cardiff down but they are still a point ahead of Fulham with 2 games to go. Derby winning means the blunts are now 5 points off the PO places with 2 games to go, so one win for either Derby or Millwall will see them unable to catch them!!

Liverpool were brilliant, but those 2 late Roma goals could come back to haunt them in the 2nd leg!!
(24-04-2018, 22:46)St Charles Owl Wrote: Liverpool were brilliant, but those 2 late Roma goals could come back to haunt them in the 2nd leg!!

Wash your mouth out Charlie Angry and let's hope that Roma do come back Angry Those f'uckers ran wild at our ground, like they did at Heysel, and we've taken the blame ever since. I still reckon that's why we get so badly treated by refs and the FA (forgetting Di Canio) and we weren't even playing them Doh The self indulgent, self pitying twats never mention the 39 do they Huh

Bunch of c'unts IMO Cool
and complicated
Chesterpigs get ya buckets out and this time only hope for spit !!

Colin fucked up !! Barnsley back were they belong only for them Rotherham scrubbers to take there place Doh

I think that puts the pigs to bed aswell .. better aproach the derbt games in better fettle next year which i think we will ! and wilder is sussed anyway hes just another xxxx colin wanker !!
(24-04-2018, 22:58)Maddix Wrote:
(24-04-2018, 22:46)St Charles Owl Wrote: Liverpool were brilliant, but those 2 late Roma goals could come back to haunt them in the 2nd leg!!

Wash your mouth out Charlie  Angry and let's hope that Roma do come back  Angry Those f'uckers ran wild at our ground, like they did at Heysel, and we've taken the blame ever since. I still reckon that's why we get so badly treated by refs and the FA (forgetting Di Canio) and we weren't even playing them  Doh The self indulgent, self pitying twats never mention the 39 do they  Huh

Bunch of c'unts IMO  Cool

Don't disagree with you on most of that but they really were as a team brilliant tonight!!! I love watching them and Man City play, doesn't mean I like them but boy they play some good stuff. Have always supported English teams in Europe as well, I want them to win it even though they play the victims all the time, although I think that is diminishing with them as more and more of their fans become corporate types rather than real scousers!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »