Thread Rating:
Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Ref definitely doesn't feel bad..
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(20-02-2018, 23:22)peiowl Wrote: yes if it really bothers you and if imre will also stop banging on about it. Whistle  Whistle

As far as I can see you're the only one that keeps labouring the point. I don't keep banging on about how I've been saying we would be looking at relegation before the season even kicked off after our dismal Summer recruitment. As for Imre, well, he's Imre Wink
and complicated
pissing around with the ball. won't someone shoot????

it's only banter but alright I'll lay off the cup.
"God Save the King."
Nuhiu Thumb up what a player Thumb up

I does look like we've chucked 3pts in the bin after seeing what difference the subs have made Angry
and complicated
Brum losing 5-0 now.
(20-02-2018, 23:30)St Charles Owl Wrote: Brum losing 5-0 now.

How good does that make us look though Doh
and complicated
If we finish up losing this then I hope Jos shoulders some of the blame for his starting selection.
Maddix likes this post
we really do need to get something out of this game. If CC had fielded a team with this line up he'd have been harangued. I don't see why Jos should be different. It was a stupid starting line up and he has to take the blame.
"God Save the King."
well nothing to see here im off !! i said Millwall score goals and we would lose we cant just keep turning up hoping that the other team is shiter than us or on par !!

Maybe jos didnt have much choice tonight through having to rest players ? but keep playing jones sooner or later we were going to get fcuked with this idiot protecting the back line ??? keep of the dope josh or youll be sacked by xmas !!
Forest get late equaliser at home to Reading, keeps them both below us.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »