Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
bugger we will have to win that game now Doh although they will put up a fight and hopefully beat us on pens Thumb up good luck to them Thumb up
A serious question but not for imre because he'll only poke fun at my old age. Doh

I can't see a link on the new Wednesday wevb site to be able to subscribe to that live streaming for overseas fans.

Can anyone help me? Huh
Imre varadi likes this post
"God Save the King."
(16-06-2017, 14:44)peiowl Wrote: A serious question but not for imre because he'll only poke fun at my old age. Doh

I can't see a link on the new Wednesday wevb site to be able to subscribe to that live streaming for overseas fans.

Can anyone help me? Huh

Go onto swfc.co.uk and click on the 'more' tab on the top right. That should show a drop down box with Ifollow Thumb up
and complicated
(16-06-2017, 14:44)peiowl Wrote: A serious question but not for imre because he'll only poke fun at my old age. Doh

Can anyone help me? Huh

Get your laptop and throw it against the wall 3 times Thumb up im sure this will help us all out Whistle
It'll take him 6 months to see the tab Imre Doh he can throw his laptop at the wall later Wink
and complicated
(16-06-2017, 21:27)Imre varadi Wrote:

Can anyone help me? Huh

Get your laptop and throw it against the wall 3 times  Thumb up  im sure this will help us all out  Whistle

I'm sure you have done this yourself at least 3 times and you are still with us!!! Laugh And you still have dogs!! They have gotten the shit kicked out of them a few times in the name of SWFC!!!
Owlkev71 likes this post
NThanks Maddix. I assume what I've paid for WW will get transferred over. It says that the stream will be compatible with Mac "soon" That bothers me because both my computers are Mac. Think I'll wait until it is compatible as I don't want to pay for something and not be able to access it.
"God Save the King."
How did i just know that you are a mac user fme sideways Doh
Very quiet indeed on the rumors front only one to speak about is a bloke from portugal blah blah blah blah zunga whos a flanker and if he plays like the rest who weve had from portugal since semi flanker will be spelt different a few games in Whistle

the other blah blah which has come up again through lazy star writers is we must get a good start !! well thats 100% obvious in it Doh but if we get Sunderland away sheff united at home Leeds away norwich & Hull in the first month of fixtures then that theory is bullshited to peices in it Whistle what we would be better doing is playing an attacking style of football everytime we are at home and finishing teams off in the first 25 minutes and by all means play the cagey game away but ffs do not bore the crowd and every other xxxx around the world to tears for 45 minutes at home go a goal down and then have to chase the game Angry
(17-06-2017, 03:44)peiowl Wrote: NThanks Maddix. I assume what I've paid for WW will get transferred over. It says that the stream will be compatible with Mac "soon" That bothers me because both my computers are Mac. Think I'll wait until it is compatible as I don't want to pay for something and not be able to access it.

As for what you've paid for WW, I thought that was a per season deal. I know I had a direct debit that they took at the beginning of the season. I cancelled it a while back not intending to renew for next season. I think the monthly sub was just a way to spread the cost.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »