Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Sheff Weds 2014-15 - The First Half
Colin lives up to his Wanker anagram constantly. He is one of the most hated managers in football!! But he does have his positives, particularly when clubs appoint him to save them from relegation!! But at the end of the day he is a committed blunt and while I am sure he would be professional in doing his job, it just wouldn't work for us.
(11-11-2014, 01:06)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: Sherwood would be a great appointment, tactically aware, young, English , white , and an ex player, just the sort of guy we need, he gets my vote

And PEI , forget Colin .. he's a T W A T !

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I prefer Diane Abbott!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I know its not our club, but Ched Evans is to train with the Grunters.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
the blunts are hoping enough time has passed and everyone has forgotten about Ched. There will be a big backlash against them and him if he signs
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(11-11-2014, 17:05)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: the blunts are hoping enough time has passed and everyone has forgotten about Ched. There will be a big backlash against them and him if he signs

They are just dipping a toe in the water.

If there is a big backlash at this stage then they won't sign him. If there isn't then they will progress it a bit further.

If I sponsored United then I would want out. I wouldn't use any company that sponsors United.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Llera is back, coaching at the academy. teaching our ninos to be burros
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Llera has returned to the club as a coach. Thought our defence were doing well, is he to show them how to make mistakes Doh Doh Doh Doh
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
This goes from bad to worse. Llera's back? And Semi says players don't need motivating. Very depressing.
And my vote still goes to Colin.
"God Save the King."
The blunts taking Ched back would be no surprise and I think a lot of their fans will welcome him back with open arms. The backlash will be from the corporate side and from people outside the club. At the end of the day if he comes back and scores the goals that win them promotion then they won't care what he has done!!
(11-11-2014, 19:52)St Charles Owl Wrote: The blunts taking Ched back would be no surprise and I think a lot of their fans will welcome him back with open arms.  The backlash will be from the corporate side and  from people outside the  club.  At the end of the day if he comes back and scores the goals that win them promotion then they won't care what he has done!!

Actually think the media circus will hinder their promotion efforts.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed