Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
DC said last year that we'd be getting something new this season once the contract with whoever was selling that shit to us for the last 3 seasons expires. I recall Madsteve posting about it after one of the Fans/Chairman meetings.

DC's a businessman he'll know there's support around the world so bringing that in generates more revenue. In turn allowing more investment in the Club.
I'm hoping we'll hear a new radio feed announced soon, that's more money from the fans whom don't/can't attend.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
http://www.jamiecooperartist.com/swfc/ heres the dream team bullshit shall i make a thread or just stick it on here with the rest of the crap that doesnt make us Big anymore !!

hes not even sticking a finger at anyone ffs ? you stupid ozzie xxxx !!! hes sticking two fingers out obviously giving some advise on technical formation ??? its started pear shaped im getting annoyed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
how do I access this package SCO?
"God Save the King."
Pieowl you have to go to the new website and sign in ! look for the link which is this https://www.swfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/ and cough up you old git !!

I must admit the official website is 100 times better than the old pile of shit !!! although we still wont here anything when players fall into the vortex !!

ive got a question o wise one !! now youve got the package do you know if its possible to watch on two or three different computers ? obviously to share the package ! as there are 3 of us over here and we were thinking of selling the wifes and clubbing together for the deal !!
(08-06-2017, 14:20)Imre varadi Wrote: Pieowl you have to go to the new website and sign in ! look for the link which is this https://www.swfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/ and cough up you old git !!

I must admit the official website is 100 times better than the old pile of shit !!! although we still wont here anything when players fall into the vortex !!

ive got a question o wise one !! now youve got the package do you know if its possible to watch on two or three different computers ? obviously to share the package ! as there are 3 of us over here and we were thinking of selling the wifes and clubbing together for the deal !!

Typically with these things you can get access on multiple devices but only use one device at a time. I can watch Fubo on either my phone, IPad or PC but only get a feed on the first device I am logged in to.

(08-06-2017, 14:20)Imre varadi Wrote: Pieowl you have to go to the new website and sign in ! look for the link which is this https://www.swfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/ and cough up you old git !!

Typically with these things you can get access on multiple devices but only use one device at a time. I can watch Fubo on either my phone, IPad or PC but only get a feed on the first device I am logged in to. I just re subscribed but had to create a new account despite it saying the previous PlayerHD details had been transferred across.
Just to add to what Washington said, currently the live stream will not work on Android or iOS but they are working on getting this sorted. So at the moment you can only use a PC to watch.
so can i share the damn thing or what ?
(08-06-2017, 19:13)Imre varadi Wrote: so can i share the damn thing or what ?

Don't know for sure, but as Washington said if you share your login with someone else then usually with these things you can only be logged in on one computer so only one person can be on at any one time.
with wanker world we could share between all 3 of us ? funny that the one who paid didnt know Laugh
(08-06-2017, 17:34)St Charles Owl Wrote: Just to add to what Washington said, currently the live stream will not work on Android or iOS but they are working on getting this sorted.  So at the moment you can only use a PC to watch.

SCO Good to know.
Hope they fix it before the season starts. With Fubo I can login on my IPad and then use Chromecast to put it on the HDTV.

Looked at my subscription footnotes and it says;

To access iFollow content on your mobile device you will need to download your Club's iFollow app from Google Play Store or Apple's iStore and ensure you have an Android or iPhone/iPad device with a minimum of 70mb available memory for installation and iOS 8.0 or Android 4.0 (or above) operating system.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »