Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Fingers crossed, would love a scabby draw.

Anyway I'm offmans, catch you on the flip side gentleman. Never flown Finnair so we'll see how it goes
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Fish thats been dead 15 years for breakfast Whistle lovely Laugh
So if we never hear again from SS he will have disappeared into Finnair Laugh Laugh Laugh - I'll get me coat
Southeyowl and Maddix like this post
Well it looks like the village will be looking for a new manager soon Whistle apparently Wagner is not going to Wolfsburg Wink like f'uck he won't Laugh

They'll just have to compose (I'll get me coat) themselves and hire Danny Wilson or summat Laugh

(19-12-2016, 19:43)Imre varadi Wrote: Fish thats been dead 15 years for breakfast  Whistle  lovely  Laugh

Our lass tastes like that now Imre Wink
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
https://twitter.com/search/?q=swfc&src=typd scored another 2 yep he needs dropping from the bench why would we want him there when weve got Nuhui and joao Whistle
I thought he should have been sent on against against Rovrum instead of Nuhiu. Carlos the Jackal has lost the plot big time Doh

And please spare me his ramblings Imre Angry I can't take them much longer Doh

On a brighter note Whistle we have a 100% record since I unwrapped my new scarf last Monday Thumb up
and complicated
thr record is down to me not having a shit i think Whistle or is it to do with peiblade not posting ugly feffing canadians Doh the worst thing is maddix i come in contact with them every other day and believe me they are ugly fuckers Whistle

and his interview will go like this i hope not ! we had a chance to score ,we didnt they did the meat is feffing burnt !
We may yet sneak something at the toon !!.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38366883

Personally I think the squad we have is better suited to playing higher caliber opposition than less skilled blood and guts ones. They will be expecting to walk it, Westwood will have another blinder and we can hopefully get them on the counter even if we finish up with only 35-40% possession
(19-12-2016, 21:03)Washington Wrote: So if we never hear again from SS he will have disappeared into Finnair  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  - I'll get me coat

Still in the bloody States. American Airlines fcuked up my connection leaving me no time to even make it to Finnair.

The very kind mouth breathers have put me a day behind, and now with the worst itinerary humanly possible. Instead of one connection, I now have three. A 10 hour layover in Charlotte and a 4 hour layover in London before heading to Manchester.

The 12 hour journey I booked just became 25hrs. Computer says no, go and call someone else.. 60 minutes on hold, Oops sanjay hung up on me call again please.

If it weren't for it's own axis this world would stop turning if left up to Humans. Thumb up

On the positive side... Oh, wait. Sorry nm Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
sorry to hear that mate id be going mental
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »