Thread Rating:
The Hampden pitch being relaid again?
Are you gonna exchange kisses with your good buddy next? Big Grin  What a f###### prat! Piss off and try to annoy someone else at your own level eh!
(13-04-2016, 14:29)0762 Wrote: Are you gonna exchange kisses with your good buddy next? Big Grin  What a f###### prat! Piss off and try to annoy someone else at your own level eh!

Ah, looks like I've 'hit a chord' myself. 'Hit a chord' indeed. Doh

Get to a physician, he'll refer you to a neurologist and he'd be able to recommend you for Electroconvulsive Therapy. Or would that 'touch a nerve' too much for you?
10 posts fae huns on here and no' one about the subject matter o' the thread. every one slagging somebody off. just about sums them up. GGTTH
Thanks for your on-topic input, ph!

You old sectarianist, you.

Laugh
whatever
Still cranky after last night by the looks of it. And to stay on topic the pitch will be awful.
Trusevich Wrote:
0762 Wrote:Are you gonna exchange kisses with your good buddy next? Big Grin  What a f###### prat! Piss off and try to annoy someone else at your own level eh!

Ah, looks like I've 'hit a chord' myself. 'Hit a chord' indeed. Doh

Get to a physician, he'll refer you to a neurologist and he'd be able to recommend you for Electroconvulsive Therapy. Or would that 'touch a nerve' too much for you?

The pitch will be wet, but the "powder will be dry" as the "chords are struck".

Hackneyed doesn't do him justice, it's like someone Googled "cliche" and out he popped.  

Meanwhile, back in the Hibs dugout, Leanne was delivering savage retribution on the substitutes as practise for her later team talk.
(13-04-2016, 15:12)supercooper Wrote: Still cranky after last night by the looks of it. And to stay on topic the pitch will be awful.
pissed off after last night tae be honest and which supporters widnae be throwing away a 2 goal lead against 10 men in the last 4 minutes. the pitch will be shite for our game and wi' the wet weather thats forecast the state o' it on sunday could be diabolical. it does make ye wonder sometimes if the high heid idiots that run our national game ever actually take advice fae experts in their field[see what i did then]
i'll get ma coat
Paigntonhibby Wrote:
supercooper Wrote:Still cranky after last night by the looks of it. And to stay on topic the pitch will be awful.
pissed off after last night tae be honest and which supporters widnae be throwing away a 2 goal lead against 10 men in the last 4 minutes. the pitch will be shite for our game and wi' the wet weather thats forecast the state o' it on sunday could be diabolical. it does make ye wonder sometimes if the high heid idiots that run our national game ever actually take advice fae experts in their field[see what i did then]
i'll get ma coat

I think you've almost got to the root of the problem there. Maybe they should all be turfed out.
Paigntonhibby likes this post
Laugh

As for the pitch - coops is right.

Looking at BBC Weather for Kings Park, Glasgow, rain on Friday but dry Saturday and Sunday. Temperatures and wind not conducive to drying a pitch out quickly, if required. How has the weather been the last few days?

Can't see how this pitch is meant to be playable so quickly, to be honest. Sure it'll all turn out fine, these pros know what they're doing, don't they?

Round of applause for the SFA. Well done chaps.  Huh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »