Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Middlesbrough v SWFC
semi barry helan are all the good options for this game i think !! semi toughens up the middle giving hutch and loovens more protection !! barry gives a bit of everything when hes firing well !! and helan from what i saw of yesterdays highlights has rolled his sleeves up and wants to play !! he can be very dangerous on the counter attack !! when hes not picking his arse
Think CC will play several fresh players & save key players for the final 20 minutes or the Fulham match.

Wildsmith
Palmer - Loovens - Hutchinson/ Pudil - Wiggins
Semedo - Bannan
McGugan - Wallace - Helan
Nuhiu

Subs: Price, Pudil/Hunt, Dielna, Lee, FF, Hooper, Joao
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Think it will be something like this.

Wildsmith
Palmer, Hutch, Loovens, Pudil
Wallace, Lee, Semedo, Bannan, Helen
Joao

Keep it tight and if 0-0 after 70 minutes he might go for it. Semedo, Helenoff for FF and Hooper if no gets injured before that. The fact that I am even considering Nuhiu shows how thin the depth of our squad is. Like Imre said Joao starts as Nuhiu won't score with the 5 chances we will get.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
CC said that Joao isn't fit enough to play for more than half an hour so it would be a big risk to start him.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Amazingly, Nuhiu has a decent record against 'Boro I think?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
1-2 Struani

HHAHA

Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
3 points would be a welcome birthday present, I won't be on here as that normally results in a loss for us!

I will be watching it on the box before going for a few drinks and a meal with the wife!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
2-0 FF
ADAHA
We went throught the Brum defence like a knife through butter at times on Boxing Day,however today will be more of a test for us.Here's to all three points though.
And Madine gets the winner for Noblot
Nothing changes,again.
xxxx Bobton won ? and madine scored ? not good signs !!!

stateside have you got a link ? this firstrowsports is more popup than popup on a popup bad day !!
Brentford 1-0 up
Nothing changes,again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »