Thread Rating:
Luton & Middlesbrough vs WBA - Match Thread
Half time, a goal is a goal
Um, not much more to crow about
Not exactly winning handsomely, but winning nevertheless. Hope we don't retreat too far into our shell second half.
The Crown, Lords & Commons are the Crown, Lords & Commons of Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. In the heart of the empire on which the sun never sets, in the land of hope and glory, is Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. What do they know of England who only England know? The answer must be Rusty Lane, West Bromwich.
We've been poor...

Looked like the game plan for us was to go for 0-0. Not commit anyone forwards to support the strikers. Carroll looks as isolated as Rondon did under Pulis.

But my some miraculous fluke, we've managed to score on the one occasion our midfield crossed the half way line.

My prediction is we'll probably have someone sent off and lose 2-1. Townsend and Reach are lucky not to have gone already.

Let's just hope they prove me wrong...

If Bruce has got any sense, he takes Reach off before he's sent off. Though we know Bruce doesn't have much sense, if he did Reach wouldn't be playing in the first place.
Baggie_One likes this post
(22-02-2022, 22:45)Slick_Footwork Wrote: We've been poor...

Looked like the game plan for us was to go for 0-0. Not commit anyone forwards to support the strikers. Carroll looks as isolated as Rondon did under Pulis.

But my some miraculous fluke, we've managed to score on the one occasion our midfield crossed the half way line.

My prediction is we'll probably have someone sent off and lose 2-1. Townsend and Reach are lucky not to have gone already.

Let's just hope they prove me wrong...

If Bruce has got any sense, he takes Reach off before he's sent off. Though we know Bruce doesn't have much sense because if he did Reach wouldn't be playing in the first place.

But the way the sky sports commentator talks about him it must be love or mistaken identity for messi

Poor poor poor
1-1
Slick_Footwork likes this post
Oh, boll*cks! 1-1
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Absolute shit
I mean come on, do we practice defending?

But we have scored so can celebrate

Too early to sack potato head?
2-1 !!!!!!!!!!!
Angry Sick
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Negligible interest any more.
It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic

Never say die - there's always a chance of a spirited comeback....
I've seen some dross in the shirt over the last 50+ years of supporting the baggies, but never have I seen so much dross in one team at the same time. I was reluctant to blame Bruce, but if he cant see what everyone else can then he clearly is not the answer. He has been completely out thought and out managed by Wilder.
I'm not surprised by the score, or the performance. Any team that has Reach in it is clearly a poor one, but even then one passenger can be covered if others around him are up for the fight, which they are not. I'm trying to find something positive, but there really isn't anything.
I’m glad I’m going to Nepal for a month. Think I might stay there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »