Thread Rating:
Terriers vs the mustard canaries
Tonight's commentary apparently on 5 Live if you can't find a Radio Leeds feed, Interweb video feed or a pub to show the match.

Though when I look at the 5 Live schedule on iPlayer radio it says Chelski Man City. Angry
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Hogg, billing, kachunga and wells all start.

Payne, lolley, quaner and whitehead all out
Yorkshire League Final Standings

[Image: Rw8-9UJ3V-By_SeDIO4nCXBk3jrFyK8d_So1wNS9...97-h137-no]
Jeebers, Amelia Chaffinch, Lord Snooty like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
That's more like it! Who says we can't cut the mustard! Rolleyes
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Very entertaining match. Glad we scored first. If one of those two that went in for Norwich had counted, it could've been a lot different.
We did deserve to win, we were by far the better teams, but when the first goal came it was slightly against the run of play. After that though, it was never in doubt.
Great to have Hogg back tonight, man of the match for me.
Overall we deserved that, yes it got a bit twitchy for the first 10min of the second half but as previous people have said, when Norwich concede their heads go down, we could have had a couple before they had their 10mins, having Hoggy back was a joy, he just stops any opposition in the midfield and breaks down their play, Mooy, his cross field passing was premier league material, brilliant, even VLP got a decent cross in during the first half, although no Town player was expecting that from him so it came to nowt, a boost for the supporters & players alike last night
Lord Snooty likes this post
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
(05-04-2017, 20:45)theo_luddite Wrote: Yorkshire League Final Standings

[Image: Rw8-9UJ3V-By_SeDIO4nCXBk3jrFyK8d_So1wNS9...97-h137-no]

Have you added the Rotherham/Wendy result on? Only says played 7. Not that it matters cos.......

We are the champions
Champions o' Yorkshire
We are the champions
Champions o' Yorkshire
We are the champions
Champions o' Yorkshire
We are the champions
Champions o' Yorkshire
Decent performance last night and unlike Saturday full of energy and movement and despite Norwich labouring towards a mid table finish that team are no mugs...well except the caretaker manager who came out with some right guff pre match about how they were going to attack our weakness in defence
That were a good performance from our boys.
Yes we did score our 1st against the run of play....but definitely deserved the win.
Hogg was outstanding...as was Mooy. VLP had a really good game too. That boy has all the tricks in the book. Just wish he could deliver a good final ball more often.

Have to say I was impressed with that Alex Pritchard lad. Had some brilliant touches and can pass a ball well.
If we go up we should be looking at someone like him to potentially replace Mooy.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
These stats for Hoggy are just unbelievable.
In the last 11 games he has started, we have won 10 of them. The only one we didn't win was the loss to Bristol City where he went off injured after 20 mins.
The man is first on my teamsheet every game.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »