Thread Rating:
Hibs v Falkirk - 12/12/15
Very much a case of 'as you were' in terms of the league but i reckon our point is a better result than the one rangers got at the sevcodome,considering we played over an hour with 10 men and had to come from behind late on. Shows this side has got the heart for the battle which wasn't always the case last season.

Mcginn made a bad error diving in like that in front of a card happy ref and Oxley gifted falkirk the goal. These errors cost us the 3 points really,but both teams were a bit flat today.

Fyvie had his best game in a hibs shirt though,he ran himself into the ground.
You dropped two points at home regardless of how you want to dress it up.
Aye did well to rescue a point but as cooper says it is still 2 points dropped.......however because of the nature in scoring in the 90th minute with only 9 men on the pitch it felt like a victory.   Thumb up

One of the worst refereeing games I have witnessed in Scotland and he was poor to both sides. As Jim said McGinn was daft lunging in right under his nose but some of his other decisions were baffling.   Huh

Still despite looking like we would drop 3 points and thanks to Morton have not lost any ground on sevco.

Onto next week and hopefully Falkirk will do us a favour.    Cool

Well done to both sets of supporters and benches for the applause in the 14th minute in memory of Brandon.   Thumb up

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
Clancy has been a poor ref for years! No surprise re this poor performance - not up to the job tbf!
Aye 762 you can say that again. Having said that I didn't have a clear view on the McGinn challenge so cannot comment on that particular decision but some of the others...     Doh  as I said towards /against both sides.
"FOREVER UNITED"
(12-12-2015, 19:58)supercooper Wrote: You dropped two points at home regardless of how you want to dress it up.

Warbiolas wonders have won 2 in the last 5 championship games now. Mccoistesque form.
likes this post
Yep. The winter season will be the big test and it will sort out the prima donnas from the grafters and battlers!
(12-12-2015, 22:07)0762 Wrote: Yep. The winter season will be the big test and it will sort out the prima donnas from the grafters and battlers!

I think the magic twats limitations are becoming clear,it's time for us to try and capitalise after today - the next 2 games become massive for us.
Keep 11 players on the park for a kick off gents

By the way Clancy is torture
(12-12-2015, 21:46)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 19:58)supercooper Wrote: You dropped two points at home regardless of how you want to dress it up.

Warbiolas wonders have won 2 in the last 5 championship games now. Mccoistesque form.

Yet still top of the league. We were due a patchy run, can you safely say Hibs wont wobble ?

So who is banned other than Mcginn ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »