Thread Rating:
Stoke City v Huddersfield Town
[Image: E_AXAH1WYAQALv7?format=jpg&name=small]

[Image: E_AWytPXsAcQ2-t?format=jpg&name=small]
Lord Snooty likes this post
Scored too soon. Whistle
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Unlucky own goal for Pearson. But their first was diabolical. Can we not defend corners properly yet? Angry
Yet? When was the last time we could?

Didn't quite work out to our satisfaction did it. Despite hemming them in their half for long periods and having most shots we don't work oppo's goalies enough. Their's was dodgy with anything hit hard at him, hence we scored one but didn't test him enough for a second goal. We'd have come away with a point if we hadn't scored for them as there wasn't, that I've seen, a Smoke--on-Stench player any closer than Port Vale when Pearson tucked their 2nd in the net for them.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I thought it was a poor game by 2 poor teams. Unlucky to lose to a fluke own goal but didn't create anywhere near enough chances to deserve anything more than a bore draw...just as shame we didn't
Two poor teams or two good teams that cancelled each other out?

Fine margins.

I've only seen the short highlights so can't really comment, but it didn't sound like a bad game on the radio.
First half I would say was not much above the standard of play at Direby, 2nd half was a bit more lively. The home crowd were getting on Nichols' case in the first half for time wasting, but then it became perfectly acceptable for their keeper to do it in the 2nd half. Funny how that works. isn't it?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Town keepers wasting time annoys us, never mind opposition fans.  Rolleyes
Seems to be the case don't it. Always seems that we get pulled up for it and not the other way around
Another day, another door, another high, another low
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »