Thread Rating:
Stoke City v Huddersfield Town
[Image: nCxGEjC.png]

Played for both:

[Image: ZcxqIcQ.png]

Tom Ince, Tommy Smith and Demeaco Duhaney are all in the current Stoke squad.

Who's scoring?

[Image: cddcOpa.png]

Their last match was on 28th August and they lost 3-0 at Craven Cottage. We laugh in the face of a mere 3-0 drubbing by Fulham.  Sick Cry

Last starting XI, formation and subs:

[Image: TVp1ABo.png]

League Position and Form:

[Image: 1iqLkMw.png]

Lets just wallow in that for a wee bit longer.  Smartass Blush Whistle

Head to Head stats aren't brilliant:

[Image: Zsc6T13.png]

We hadn't played them since the 2001/02 season when we were both in league 2 until we joined them in the premiership in 2017/18. They were demoted at the end of that season but did manage 10 years there. We did draw them in the League Cup in 2018/19 but we lost 2-0.

Last time out:

~
Their goal came from Steven Fletcher on that day and, although he hasn't scored yet this season, he's still making it into the first team.
~
[Image: Miss_Marple_Joan_Hickso.jpg]
~
Now, if you've channeled your inner sleuth, you may have realised that I'm a bit of a Great Pottery Throw Down fan.
As most of you are into music, did you know that the expert on the show, Keith Brymer Jones, is a former lead singer of a punk band called The Wigs?
~
~
Not such an early number and that's obviously a cover but, then again, so are these excellent spoofs (well I like 'em!):
~
~
~
jjamez, talkSAFT, Lord Snooty like this post
Nice one, Chaffers.

Gotta love Keith.  Tongue
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Oh those 3 chords on Wild thing are a bastard to play Laugh

Nice one AmChaff.

Match and train tickets secured. Hoping for a better result this time.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Is Tyrese Campbell still out injured?
Danny Ward has a slight niggle, out for the rest of the season then, or maybe not.
Whatever, does this open the door for young Mipo to make the starting XI?

We appear to be written off in this report from StokeonTrentlive which I am sure theo will in turn write off as local rag trollop...?
Doesn't read quite that way to me AmChaff, but it's all about interpretation. They barely mentioned us unless it's been edited. I've not yet bumped into my Stokie mate, an ex Staffie and worse still cop, he's got oatcakes for brains so I wouldn't put it past him to be writing us off. I wouldn't be surprised by a high scoring draw.

Not that I haven't come across more than my fair share of fans from God's own County who have Yorkshire Puddings with onion gravy for brains. Most of them live in a skip by the A62.
A guide to cask ale.

I just read it like it was all about 4 teams.  Huh
Well this is a strange one. Apparently Mr. O'Neil is a bunch of squiggles. Surely they're more advanced than WW2 output? I mean, we used to look at cathode ray tubes in physics in the 1970's at school/college and think, there has to be a better way. Maybe the electrodes are plugged into oatcakes?

I read it as all Stoke with some recognition of 3 teams around them but little if anything about relative strengths or weaknesses. Never mind in depth analysis, they only put their toes in the shallow end of the paddling pool.

The folk that used to work at Bletchley Park would have been awstruck at the time with this video
A guide to cask ale.

Campbell, Holmes and Sarr in for Ward, Sinani and Colwill.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »