Thread Rating:
England- Euro16
Everyone has the right to apply for a job if they want to Wakey,fuq me even you can apply and probably do better,
Wenger.
Marcelo Bielsa is the best coach in the world, but he probably wouldn't come and I don't think he speaks English (but then neither do the players).

Mr Wenger would be an ideal fit as the only club manager to have two of his players miss a penalty in this competition.

Sean Dyche is the funniest suggestion so far.

My choice if Mr Bielsa turns us down would be Mr Pellegrini . He looks the part, knows the English game and knows what it is like when the shit hits the fan.
Slaven Bilic
Young up and coming manager who likes his teams to play football.....Eddie Howe of Bornmuff.
Had a bad time at Burnley......but don't most people.
Devongone likes this post
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
(29-06-2016, 11:01)Devongone Wrote: Marcelo Bielsa is the best coach in world, but he probably wouldn't come and I don't think he speaks English (but then neither do the players).

Mr Wenger would be an ideal fit as the only club manager to have two of his players miss a penalty in this competition.

My choice if Mr Bielsa turns us down would be Mr Pellegrini . He looks the part, knows the English game and knows what it is like when the shit hits the fan.

Massive shout to call Bielsa the best coach in the world - didn't he fail to get out of the groups in his only World Cup with Argentina?
(29-06-2016, 11:35)Terrier1987cas Wrote:
(29-06-2016, 11:01)Devongone Wrote: Marcelo Bielsa is the best coach in world, but he probably wouldn't come and I don't think he speaks English (but then neither do the players).

Massive shout to call Bielsa the best coach in the world - didn't he fail to get out of the groups in his only World Cup with Argentina?

No it's not. Every successful manager quotes him as a major influence. Ask Pep Guardiola.
(29-06-2016, 12:02)Devongone Wrote:
(29-06-2016, 11:35)Terrier1987cas Wrote:

No it's not. Every successful manager quotes him as a major influence. Ask Pep Guardiola.

The way he does things and being an influence is one thing, actually doing it when in charge of a club/country is another. Poor with Argentina (winning an Olympics isn't impressive), decent with Chile, brilliant period with Bilbao that faltered, nothing with Marseille.
Warnock
Snoots what is this with wanting ex-Chesterfield players as England manager? Dyche, Warnock, how about Martin O'Neill?

If I can't have Pellegrini, and people don't believe Bielsa is the best coach in the known universe, my next choice is Roberto Martinez.

Even better - DIDIER DROGBA! Yeah! Let's see the media mess with him in a Press Conference.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »