Thread Rating:
Euro 2020|2021
Southgate fked the momentum up by bottling it and doing his sit back. Had to bring his buddy Henderson on too.

The ref completely enabled Italy to cheat their arses off. How they didn't get a red for the stamp on Grealish or the neck grab by chiellini is incredible.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I said we would need the Gerry in the final instead we got a dutch xxxx ! So the thread ends like predicted with hibiscus laughing at us ! ...
The end of the thread division 4 here we come xxxx football !!!!

As always charlie talking absalute shite ffs

What do Saka rashford and Sancho have in common ? .....answer
Yes they are useless xxxx waste of time who have grown up on the nanny state with a dummy in there mouths !
Bullshite Imre, HibeeJim has nothing to crow about and I think even he would admit we were close to being the best team in the tournament. Italy deserved the win and everything Southgate did was completely predictable and exactly what he had done so well to get us to the final in the first place. Not sure what you expected from the team, but getting to the final is progress and this squad is going to get better over the next few years as well.
Grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory ! Picked the wrong starting line up and made the wrong substitutions and way to late .
He's not a good manager he's just an average one .
Should we have had Mancini we tonight instead we would have been 3-0 up before Ht .
But he will be here for along time yet as there is no one more woke than him to churn out cliches and drivel spouted by the bosses of this puppet !
Bottled it yet again and yet again learnt nothing from the 1000 tournaments before we've lost on penaltys !! Watching Saka was batty revisited after he bottled it in game time like mount the occasion was way to big for them !
He didn't get Sancho and Rashford on in time to get any sort of feeling for the game or to warm up. I notice Italy gave their pen subs about 10 minutes, we gave ours 30 seconds Doh
Washington likes this post
and complicated
The xxxx tea lady may as well have took the pens they were that bad ! You've got to be shitting me that Sancho and Rashford are world class footballers pmsl and Sako well he does only play for Arsenal i suppose ffs ....if in future anyone breathes the word it's coming home with a general distance of 5m then they had better book themselves a week off in hospital ...it's coming home my flucking arse ! ....in if the badger cares on which he will then you can expect more of the same in the WC because he doesn't have a midfield general niether does he want one as it doesn't suit his style if tippy tappy bullshit
(08-06-2021, 23:30)Maddix Wrote: Winners: Italy

ENGLAND: Spawny runners up

SCOTLAND: Out in group stages

WALES: Out in 1/4 finals

Just saying Cool
and complicated
(12-07-2021, 21:31)Maddix Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 23:30)Maddix Wrote: Winners: Italy

ENGLAND: Spawny runners up

SCOTLAND: Out in group stages

WALES: Out in 1/4 finals

Just saying  Cool

But you mustn’t have lumped on unless of course you’re replying from your new yacht that’s currently moored off Cannes Whistle
kinel you're turning out worse that jinxy minxy pieblade
England played well first half but they only managed one shot on target in the 120 mins. Italy should have won the game over normal time.

Ultimately that is going to be seen as a glorious opportunity that Southgate blew by being too negative and making a rip roaring c*nt of it with the penalty takers. No one with an ounce of savvy would send two young players on at 120 minutes to take crucial penalties. You seriously think Mancini would do that ?

The way it worked out for England - not having to travel, the easy path to the final, being one up with the Italians on the ropes.....They will never get a better chance to win something.

You would need a heart of stone not to Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »