Thread Rating:
Euro 2020|2021
Italy love a dive, don't they?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Insigne and chiasa are flucking class !

Divers vs Divers ...but Italy play some class football !
Maddix likes this post
(02-07-2021, 21:56)Washington Wrote: The Spanish goalkeeper moving around on the line like some crazy video game character definitely messed up the Swiss penalty takers.  For me any professional should be able just decide where they’re putting the ball before they run up and just power it into one of the four corners of the net and ideally the top ones.

Might be paranoia but the ref walked up to every Swiss player except the last one, stood in front of him and made him respot the ball Whistle just saying Cool
Washington likes this post
and complicated
(02-07-2021, 23:32)Maddix Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 21:56)Washington Wrote: The Spanish goalkeeper moving around on the line like some crazy video game character definitely messed up the Swiss penalty takers.  For me any professional should be able just decide where they’re putting the ball before they run up and just power it into one of the four corners of the net and ideally the top ones.

Might be paranoia but the ref walked up to every Swiss player except the last one, stood in front of him and made him respot the ball  Whistle just saying  Cool

The divers v divers fixture is going to confuse the FIFA officials big time Big Grin
Statesideowl likes this post
Going to be a pathetic example of sportsmanship between those two cheaters.

Danes look a good solid team. Deserve to be on their way to the Semis
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(03-07-2021, 18:50)Statesideowl Wrote: Going to be a pathetic example of sportsmanship between those two cheaters.

Danes look a good solid team. Deserve to be on their way to the Semis

You are right about Denmark, whether they are still riding the emotion of the Erickson thing or just simply playing well, they do look hard to beat.
Watching this game and should we win i think the danes are dangerous on the counter attack unlike the czechs ....but there sit back style will suit England and if we had played them today unlike the czechs i think we would have been 5 up by now !
Denmark have looked poor for a lot of the second half, if the Czechs were more composed then they might have got that 2nd goal.
Denmark through then the czechs didnt realy deserve to be in the mix anyway ! if ..if we get through i think it will suit us better as the czechs would just try and bus it at wembley anyway !

mount and sancho play i think this is a big risk to leave Grealish out again ! exspect nothing but chess the first half and for sako grealish and foden to take part in the second half !
I don’t think Southgate trusts Grealish to be effective over the full 90 mins, whereas he has shown he can make a difference when coming on as a sub. Sako took a knock on Friday, not even on the bench for this one. We need to take the game to them from the start, push them back and hopefully get the early goal. That will force them to come out and have a go and that could play right into our hands.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »