Thread Rating:
Euro 2020|2021
He's picked that useless dogshit sterling again ffs typical prick of a manager !
Sterling and philips wank !

First big game and so far bottling it like usual !

Scotland are no pushovers by the way they are a team i mentioned this before !
Is that flashers Mac Southgate is wearing an officially licensed Nike one ?? ?
Garbage performance from England, Scotland well worth the point, they hassled us all game and the fact they had a plan whereas we didn't worked for them. Aside from a couple of chances we never looked like losing the game but we had nothing up front at all!! Kane was poor and marked out of the game, no one seemed to want to run at their defence, we just passed it around the defence sideways and backwards and we created so little. It will be enough to go through but not good enough if we have any ambition.
Same old bottles wankers ...well done Scotland by the way you made me proud a team i can always love .
Harry lamp post Kane will probably score 3 against the Czechs but xxxx me Southgate is digging is own grave again with sterling dogshit ..
We will go through but if we don't get the luck off the draw you can forget the final these players haven't got any balls !
hibeejim21 likes this post
Should have used our pace instead of the Spanish tippy-tappy wank theory Doh It's not illegal to put a ball over the top for the forwards to chase is it Huh Should have pissed all over this lot but went for the Citeh look Doh and the speed we played at was f'ucking pedestrian Angry and we all know what happens to pedestrians when a 40 tonne lorry is part of the equation Cool
and complicated
Don't think anyone could grudge us a point tonight, We played with only one recognised CB after all Laugh But I thought we battled hard and played well when we had the ball. Such a shame Clarke had a brain fart v the Czechs.

After the hour you could see the belief go out of England when they realised they would have to really dig it out if they wanted the win. They have good players but their mentality and leadership is definitely suspect.
Germany woke up today making it hard now for Portugal to advance as theyve got France the last game .
But 2 off the best 3rd teams go through i believe so they should be ok with a point like England if we lose to the Czechs which I doubt .
Same old with Southgate's England. Some of the best attacking midfielders since Gazza and he's too shit scared to concede so it's all out defence.

Boring, spineless sideways and backwards passing. We could go for a 5-4 win but no. Has to be 1-0 Doh
Owlkev71, Maddix, St Charles Owl like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
It was certainly better in Southgate's early days when we just went for it. He's just reverted to boring and predictable now Doh and keeps picking Raheem 'run down a blind alley' Sterling Doh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »