Thread Rating:
Euro 2020|2021
I was mugged by the Grandson yesterday Doh went birthday shopping and ended up coming home with two England kits because he couldn't decide which one he wanted Laugh good lad, knows the ropes at seven years old Cool
Southeyowl likes this post
and complicated
What a game this is, Holland v Ukraine. End to end and still somehow 0-0!

Best game so far, by a country mile! 2-2 and still on for a winner!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Cracking game! That's why I fell in love with football!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Brilliant game!! Was going to say this is why the Dutch don’t win tournaments, they cannot shut up shop, but then they scored the 3rd!!
Southeyowl likes this post
So as the thread dictates we laugh at Scotland as there out the next game .
Then they laugh at us when sterling misses 1000 sitters in the QFs .
Why I stoped betting for a living i don't know .
Anyway hibiscus jibicus you're going home you're going home you're going you are flucking wank !
Southeyowl and hibeejim21 like this post
There is no dislike button for you Maddix buying merchandise ! Baaaa!!!
(15-06-2021, 01:06)Imre varadi Wrote: There is no dislike button for you Maddix buying merchandise ! Baaaa!!!

We were all seven years old once Imre Thumb up you miserable old c'unt Laugh
Southeyowl, St Charles Owl, Washington like this post
and complicated
(14-06-2021, 22:14)Imre varadi Wrote: So as the thread dictates we laugh at Scotland as there out the next game .
Anyway hibiscus jibicus you're going home you're going home you're going you are flucking wank !

If by some miracle we manage to shove it right up that twat Southgate and his bunch of prima donnas on Friday you wont be seeing me on here for a while. I'll be in some drink induced coma.
Imre varadi likes this post
I really hope you win hibbigibbi I hate the cu..nts more than you ! I won't be watching it either as I'd rather work and I'm the boss so I call it !

Netherlands and Italy through to the knock out stages.
(17-06-2021, 00:41)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(14-06-2021, 22:14)Imre varadi Wrote: So as the thread dictates we laugh at Scotland as there out the next game .

If by some miracle we manage to shove it right up that twat Southgate and his bunch of prima donnas on Friday you wont be seeing me on here for a while. I'll be in some drink induced coma.

Just like any other Friday night, for most Scots I know! Big Grin

Italy are looking extremely good!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »