Thread Rating:
The Owls v Blackburn, formerly Bristol City SBC Match Thread
Good old Ched  Thumb up knew he was a good egg all along  Whistle
and complicated
Derby at home to bummingham can't see them.losing that ...and wait a minute Rotherham have a thousand games in hand ffs

If we do get too tomorrow which is unlikely eyes on huddershit
At least I'll be able to tell my work colleagues that I'm paying for my son to go to Oxford or Cambridge next year Cool
and complicated
Preston 3 up.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Sheff Wed 1-0 Blackburn

Julian Borner volleys Barry Bannan's corner and catches it well but Blackburn keeper Thomas Kaminski gets down to save.

Wednesday are trying to finish this game off

About f'ucking time Angry This has been the problem since f'ucking Monk took charge Angry Sitting on a bastard lead that we never keep Angry
and complicated
Derby destroyed ...Gd is almost level but still points make prizes and Rotheham have 30000 games in hand not to mention the fact weve got colin xxxx at the weekend !
All setup for Colin to send us dow.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Get in!!! Still in with a chance, deserved this win and for once we continued to push forward right to the end!! Need Boro and Barnsley to do us a favor tomorrow night.
Colin has done us no favours all season ...expect them to lose and then he will set us up.for the weekend ...DM has to investigate this game like his life dependend on it or we are fucked ..he's going to have to pull a rabbit out off a hat against xxxx colin or the wanker will take his prize with ease !
Looks like we could be taking up our old rivalry with Noblot next season Thumb up I wonder if Mudyorka will reappear Laugh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »