Thread Rating:
Match Thread - SWFC v Ipswich
BML update.

Thurny was closest for the attendance and Washington got all the predictions right for 2 Smartass, with Maddix picking up on for getting 4 correct.
Washington and madsteve like this post
(17-04-2016, 22:50)St Charles Owl Wrote: BML update.

Thurny was closest for the attendance and Washington got all the predictions right for 2 Smartass, with Maddix picking up on for getting 4 correct.

What about score and scorer ? 
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
(18-04-2016, 00:07)Towinjustonce Wrote:
(17-04-2016, 22:50)St Charles Owl Wrote: BML update.

What about score and scorer ? 

My apologies, missed your prediction when I went through the posts!!!!   Smartass for Towinjustonce has now been added to the BML on the MK Dons thread.
Towinjustonce likes this post
Matias' goal against L**ds won the Mitre goal of the year!
Washington likes this post
(18-04-2016, 01:26)Statesideowl Wrote: Matias' goal against L**ds won the Mitre goal of the year!

I'm hoping he's got another one ready for the play off final too !!!
Missed your Birthday PEI , sorry mate , hope you had a great day ..Gallons of Canadian Club and a BJ ..all the best
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
fuckin el Wereham youve gone to far yet again  Laugh im having my tea in a bit ffs (vomit smiley)  Angry anyway that silly old bastard thinks a BJ is a branston jar  Laugh Thats all they had when the boerwar started you know branston pickle  Laugh
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »