Thread Rating:
Predictions for October
(29-09-2015, 23:34)Tibby Baggie Wrote: What's everyone's predictions for our 4 games in October?

Palace away
Sunderland home
Norwich away
Leicester home

Massive month for us this is, literally every game could and probably should be 3 points to be honest. My predictions are:

Palace 1-1 WBA
WBA 3-1 Sunderland
Norwich 0-1 WBA
WBA 1-1 Leicester

Blimey Tibs - I'll have a pint of whatever you're on please!

Palace   0 points
S'land    3
Norwich  1
Leic       0 (or 1 if we pull our fingers out).

I agree that we COULD target many more points than the measley return I'm predicting, but strong, fast players are just impossible for our 'FB's' to counter - I'm still having nightmares about our last home game v Leicester  Doh
(and Evans can only do so much...)
I agree this is a massive month for us and unfortunately i cant see it being a good one!

Palace 2-1 WBA
WBA 1-0 Sunderland
Norwich 0-0 WBA
WBA 0-2 Leicester

Palace are an in form side and as per usual can see us throwing that one away. Same with Leicester, their pace will tear us a new one. That leaves Sunderland and Norwich, Sunderland at the moment don't seem to be able to do a thing right so i can see us winning that, as for Norwich, i cant actually see either of us breaking down the other team!

So i'm going for 4 points from 12. And the scary thing is i'm normally pretty positive :/
(01-10-2015, 12:15)drewks Wrote:
(29-09-2015, 23:34)Tibby Baggie Wrote: What's everyone's predictions for our 4 games in October?

Palace away
Sunderland home
Norwich away
Leicester home

Massive month for us this is, literally every game could and probably should be 3 points to be honest. My predictions are:

Palace 1-1 WBA
WBA 3-1 Sunderland
Norwich 0-1 WBA
WBA 1-1 Leicester

Blimey Tibs - I'll have a pint of whatever you're on please!

You're welcome Drewks!

It's a pint of optimism, 3 times a day!  Whistle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »