Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europa League 1st quali round: Hibs v NSI Runavik
The 1st leg now fast approaching tomorrow night at ER Stadium and Hibs looking for a decent lead over this Faroese side before they head off to tackle the away 2nd leg. There should be a good turn out on a warm evening in Leith - should be good!
Skelp them hibs.
FT and Hibs do indeed 'skelp' NSI with a 6-1 score line! Kamberi already 'on fire' with a notable 'hat trick' and Stevie Mallan scoring his debut goal for Hibs. So Lenny can relax and play a mixed team of youth and experience in the away leg. Great stuff!
Can't believe we didn't keep a clean sheet after a very strong start. Rolleyes #neverhappy  Whistle
Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball.
Great result. 2nd leg we can treat like a pre-season game.

Si Murray back in the fold,but the jury is still out on him I feel. Mallan looks a very decent acquisition.

We will need at least one more midfielder going forward,bearing in mind slivka may feature more this season. There is definitely a player in there.
Yep! I agree Jim - a few 'tweaks' for Lenny to ponder and apply to Hibs player squad before the end of August. Re Simon Murray's position? I'm unsure! We need a couple of back up strikers - IMO it's a big footie season coming up for Ollie Shaw but AN Other striker required.