Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
Trump handing out more pardons to Manafort, Stone, Kushner and 23 others who do not deserve this kinda clemency - effectively an endorsement of lawlessness and criminality - "two fingers" to proper justice and conformance with the rule of law while more importantly ignoring the Stimulus Bill, endorsed by both Dems and Republicans, that will give financial help to millions n millions of COVID affected Americans who really need that assistance. What will this moron do next??? Try to pardon Steve Bannon??? I also notice that high officials in the US military have dismissed any chance of their resources being used covertly in homeland politics of an extreme nature i.e. imposing martial law or similar. Thank god for that!!!
Meanwhile US President-elect Biden and his team appear to have "fallen out" in negotiations with the US Defence Dept. I wonder why? Huh
Lastly, I watched a news report re Eric Coomer's lawsuit against the Trump campaign and conservative RW media in a defamation case where this guy, the CEO of Dominion, has been wronged "big-time" and has been forced into hiding as well as members of his family who have received death threats due to false insinuations against Coomer re him directly subverting the US election process against Trump - a shocking story of "setting up a stool pigeon" to justify false insinuations of election fraud. This story "beggars belief" in the fact it has taken place in the so called "land of the free" - far from it eh!!
ritchiebaby likes this post
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/u-s...d=msedgdhp

Trump at war with the US Congress now! Dems and Republicans unified and no f###### wonder as it is a humanitarian measure to act as much as anything else to approve the Stimulus Bill! Initially, Trump's suggestion of raising the payment looks like a good idea but do it later! There is no reason to actually block the Stimulus Bill and delay much-needed financial help from the federal govt. What a depressing story of a "nut job" who still can't move on to reality and "give way" to an incoming President-Elect.
Confirmed - Trump finally signs off the Stimulus Bill after strong persuasion from Republican associates. A case of "the arsonist puts out the fire" lol! Laugh How embarrassing but still very important for millions of US citizens who need as much financial help as poss because they are toiling!! No empathy on the Trump side of this affair but no surprise and as for "playing golf while Rome burns and people dying daily" eh!!??? Astounding and there has to be a "reckoning" re this shit at some point.
(13-12-2020, 22:37)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(13-12-2020, 21:47)0762 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/des...d=msedgdhp

I must say this latest Trump revelation that "the fight goes on" is lacking in humility, respect, honour, reputation/standing. I'm sure a lotta decent Americans would luv to see him ousted tomorrow - effectively, GET OUT, F### OFF! That is what should really happen PLUS HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER US POLITICS EVER AGAIN IMO - A SCUMBAG WHO HAS DEBASED HIS POSITION IN FRONT OF A US AND WORLD AUDIENCE!

I guarantee this isn't quite all over yet.  Assuming the EC delivers the result that puts Biden as the next President, then the next key date will be Jan 6th when Congress votes to ratify the election results, something that traditionally is purely a ceremonial and usually non-reported act.  But this act is performed by the VP, so this will test Mike Pence's loyalty to Trump.  Pence is a whack job in terms of his politics but for 4 years he has walked a very fine line between staying within the law and constitution while supporting the President in his antics, but this act would mean he has to very publicly come out and secure the Biden victory or do something else to support Donald.  If no one asks him to do anything then he can just perform his duty and do it begrudgingly, but if a maverick GOP Representative or two make any trouble and try to push for a debate then Pence will have to choose a side!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tru...d=msedgdhp

This is a vg summary presented by the Author, Michael D'Antonio, of Pence's sorry position in this whole conspiracy to subvert the election process. It will fail thanks to a solid constitutional stance re issues like this one.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tru...d=msedgdhp

Looks like Trump inadvertently "messing up" the US Senate elections for GOP - how fitting a conclusion if it comes to pass that GOP does lose this election.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Still trying to subvert the election result??? Unbelievable and now we can see, 1st hand, who all these GOP lunatics actually are. IMO they should be arrested and charged with whatever relevant unconstitutional crime the feds can dream up - it has gone too far and the lotta them should be told in no uncertain terms to back off or f### off and hide because Joe Biden is the democratically elected new President. All I can say is thank god they never won last year's US election!
Him and his horrible fuckin family deserve orange jumpsuits.
Next two days are crucial in the US. Tomorrow is the Georgia Senate run offs and if the Dems can pick up both seats then they will carry the tie in the Senate. Jan 6th sees the ratification of the EC voting, some shenanigans will be in play but ultimately it will pass. After this point it is my understanding that he will have no further recourse either through the courts or any other arena.
Lead poisoning?

High velocity lead that is
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Or it's the "hand dipped in the clay pot job" Theo - the pot with the black asp lurking at the bottom of it!

Meanwhile I notice Trump being reported to the FBI on grounds of criminal activity to subvert a US election. Somebody must be reading my threads/suggestions lol!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/dem...d=msedgdhp
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »