Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/wis...d=msedgdhp

So Trump loses another lawsuit in Wisconsin and how astounding to observe about 100 Republican officials (US Congress) actually backing the desperate President's attempt/Texas lawsuit to get the US Supreme Court to annul millions of votes in states other than Texas (?????) - a fantasy, a scam and shameful!! It must be so irritating for millions n millions of decent American citizens observing these brazen attempts to subvert the election process and keep him in power - outrageous action by the resident demagogue. Even more distasteful is the Trump "cheated in the election" campaign that is bogusly accumulating millions of dollars from duped supporters in a people's fund - disgusting together with the recent revelation that the bastard is "signing off" a record number of federal execution orders for such a current end of presidential term period!! What a scumbag and opined so often in this OP - THIS PRESIDENT IS NOT NORMAL WITH A HUGE ELEMENT OF MADNESS AND IRRATIONALITY ATTACHED TO HIM THAT HAS BEEN HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. I'm sure many Yanks would love to see him gone asap together with the COVID-19 crisis which has been devastating and yet this bastard and his shameless entourage of "hangers-on" don't give a flying f### re the affected victims (almost 300k deaths!!!) of this crisis much like the shameless populist bastards in the UK who have similarly f###### up beyond belief! Note on Monday the Electoral College finally meets to vote in the new President - phewwwwwwww!!!!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/des...d=msedgdhp

I must say this latest Trump revelation that "the fight goes on" is lacking in humility, respect, honour, reputation/standing. I'm sure a lotta decent Americans would luv to see him ousted tomorrow - effectively, GET OUT, F### OFF! That is what should really happen PLUS HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER US POLITICS EVER AGAIN IMO - A SCUMBAG WHO HAS DEBASED HIS POSITION IN FRONT OF A US AND WORLD AUDIENCE!
lacking in humility, respect, honour, reputation/standing.

When did he ever have or show any of that - as a business man or as the pottiest, pettiest, POTUS ever elected?

It's far more debatable whether he was "legally elected" in the first place, which is why his toys are still coming out of the pram on this one. He got away with it last time, he can't understand why he hasn't been allowed to get away with it this time.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(13-12-2020, 21:47)0762 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/des...d=msedgdhp

I must say this latest Trump revelation that "the fight goes on" is lacking in humility, respect, honour, reputation/standing. I'm sure a lotta decent Americans would luv to see him ousted tomorrow - effectively, GET OUT, F### OFF! That is what should really happen PLUS HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER US POLITICS EVER AGAIN IMO - A SCUMBAG WHO HAS DEBASED HIS POSITION IN FRONT OF A US AND WORLD AUDIENCE!

I guarantee this isn't quite all over yet. Assuming the EC delivers the result that puts Biden as the next President, then the next key date will be Jan 6th when Congress votes to ratify the election results, something that traditionally is purely a ceremonial and usually non-reported act. But this act is performed by the VP, so this will test Mike Pence's loyalty to Trump. Pence is a whack job in terms of his politics but for 4 years he has walked a very fine line between staying within the law and constitution while supporting the President in his antics, but this act would mean he has to very publicly come out and secure the Biden victory or do something else to support Donald. If no one asks him to do anything then he can just perform his duty and do it begrudgingly, but if a maverick GOP Representative or two make any trouble and try to push for a debate then Pence will have to choose a side!!
I think by that time common sense will likely prevail SCO and a huge swell of US politicians (and other reputable critics in American society and media), incl Republicans, will really "turn" against Pence and any other dissenting extremist voices because I reckon that is how they will be rightly regarded and vilified esp leading in to such a stable late period of Joe Biden's transition to formally take over the US presidency.
And tonight the State of California, Kamala Harris' home state, finally declares its 55 votes to the Electoral College and pushes Joe Biden "over the top" 270 votes marker up to 302 votes to be confirmed as the next President of the USA - a pivotal moment! I notice Trump already trying another deflection ploy away from his unwanted loser status by announcing the resignation of his Attorney General, Bill Barr, who never endorsed his bogus insinuation of widespread electoral fraud and then producing Barr's sycophantic letter, "In praise of the President". Unreal!!! But that is exactly what Trump is....AND MORE!!
If it was in this country there would be a queue of former White House employees or appointments stretching right round the White House filing claims for unfair or constructive dismissal. Every single one would be a winner. The prick only wants yes men that kiss his ass for breakfast anywhere near him, as does Bodgit.
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Absolutely right Theo! Remember Johnson and Cummings pre-requisite before choosing any Cabinet member - must be a strong supporter of Brexit and fully focused on delivering it to the wealthy backers who paid huge amounts of money to make it happen. I'd like to see Johnson's financial dealings being closely monitored after he "flies the nest" as I suspect, just like Trump, there will be an illicit "pay off" to him of some sort to confirm his successful role in carrying out this conspiracy and it won't be "small money"!!
He'll do a Harry Redknapp and put it in the dog's bank account.
A guide to cask ale.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/cnn...d=msedgdhp

So Trump's latest extreme move to mull over, as suggested by a fascist c### named Flynn who IMO should still be in prison, is to impose martial law and force another US election??????? No wonder that CNN host went apoplectic - the bastard just doesn't wanna finally back off and give way to the newly elected (legitimately!!!) incoming US President, Joe Biden. We can clearly see if Trump could subvert this election in the same way as Putin does underhand stuff like this to hold power, ad infinitum, he would do it - a real 100% shit head/lunatic/criminal who doesn't give a f### re the embarrassing spectacle that he presents to a watching audience of gobsmacked media people, critics, socialites, religious leaders, political analysts and decent citizens who voted for Biden and I'm sure a lotta voters who voted for him but now realise he is an embarrassing liability. His extreme antics are ridiculous and it is a pity that he can't be ousted from the oval office now under "special circumstances" - TOO MUCH!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »