Thread Rating:
Cathro/Hertz
Budge has got them by the bawz. I think they have made a huge mistake trying to make changes on and off the park at the same time and now the fans are having to pick up the slack.

Some of those prices are ludicrous,and if fred's right and fans are being moved to accommodate away fans (oh the irony after all the precious 'we can fill it ourselves' pish from budge) then I can see a lot of pissed off jambos.

Especially when you add car crash cathro and the season they have had into the mix.
Two wins in eleven matches for Hearts under Cathro and their defence v Partick Thistle was almost non-existent! Slagged off by Mikey Stewart on bbc Sportscene and not the first time either, this time in a lucky 2-2 draw!
Some hertz lunatic told me hertz want to sign Sir David Gray as if he would go there laughable

GGTTH
(01-05-2017, 15:02)0762 Wrote: Two wins in eleven matches for Hearts under Cathro and their defence v Partick Thistle was almost non-existent! Slagged off by Mikey Stewart on bbc Sportscene and not the first time either, this time in a lucky 2-2 draw!

'car crash' and potter The masters of disaster!

Their record has been diabolical.
Just watched highlights of todays game attendance just over 16.000 watching hahahahahaha yesterday at Easter rd just under 20.000 watching top v bottom.
And that's also Cathro's record amended to 2 wins in 12 matches - very unimpressive!
He has brought relegation form to hertz.
He should not be near another hearts team after today takes the best player off the park the one man who is driving us on and dragged us back into the game enough is enough
Wouldnae surprise if he chucks it at the end of the season,he looks lost and his interviews are a joke. The players haven't a clue what he is trying to do and he sounds like his voice is still breaking. How can he lead experienced players ?

If he turned around and said "im new im making mistakes" then I could see him getting a bit of leeway but instead its "im right...absolute confidence I'm doing right".

He's car-crash material.
Cathro MUST stay on @ Tynecastle lol!! Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »