Thread Rating:
Cathro/Hertz
On the day he was appointed, Hearts were 3 points ahead of Aberdeen having played two more games and just two behind Sevco having played the same. Now look at the table.

Think he has won 4 from 15 games. Along with his bizarre interviews (we'd be magic on a pitch with no goalposts ffs Laugh ) hertz have got to be thinking about giving him the boot. Its getting embarrassing.
is Cathro no' just a mooth piece for levein
That's a good point Paignton and surely Levein's position, in being heavily involved in the Cathro appointment, is open to question by many Hearts fans! Poor judgement comes to mind and it certainly looks like the early criticisms by many people within the game are relevant. The guy has a 'lot to prove' before the season ends although his current dialogue suggests he's looking forward to the close season when he can review and rebuild his player squad.
He certainly needs to re-boot the laptop.
ritchiebaby likes this post
I've said this before about Cathro, that he's a nice guy in the Colin Calderwood mould. Nice guy, good coach when other guys are in charge of the players/team. He's not a "MANAGER" in my view from what I've seen and heard but hey i'm a Hibby so what does it matter!

GGTTH!
Cathro strongly defended by the 'Budgie' during her speech re Hearts needing to pull in £1M+ from the fans to satisfy the club's 'future financial hit/aspirations'! Does this mean he's 'on the way out' sooner rather than later lol!?
Cathro has a touch of the "Norman bates" about him dont you think?
I think the only psycho manager resides at Easter road Jim.
As Lenny recently commented himself - he's an 'easy target' BUT he's actually a decent footie manager compared with apprentices like Cathro.
No one is disputing that he's a decent manager but he's no right in the heid
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »