Thread Rating:
Cathro/Hertz
Hertz really are torture to watch. Killie aren't any better mind.
I watched a brief period of this game and agree it is mince. Hearts as described in many previous games - uninspiring stuff with no real direction! Quote by Chris Sutton: Hearts look like a side bereft of confidence - I think he's being kind!
They are a poorly organised looking side. Looked like their players were constantly changing position and no one really had a clue wtf to do. Notes being passed into the dugout ffs. Laugh

Doubt they will finish 4th now.
Hartley binned by dundee.

Could be next hertz manager in the summer.
Hartley is a pretty good call but I don't think he'd put up with the note passing.lol.
Stubbsy going to Dundee in the short term? Whistle
Talking of hertz - have a look at how much they are charging their fans for the PBS next season. Was in the paper earlier.

£305 for a student season ticket,470 for a best view seat in main stand (plus another 100 potentially)! That is crazy pricing when you add in the FOH DDs,even if your team was doing well and not being helmed by 'car crash' cathro and potter, "the post it note twins"

They are looking for maximum revenue,and that will need us,sevco and celtic fans getting more tickets for sure.
I hope the hibs Celtic and Sevco say fuq off,I'm being forced out of my seat in the roseburn I'm
Not happy
We will get the roseburn I reckon. You guys are getting taken for a ride here.
It will be curious to see what kinda ST 'take up' will unfold at Tynecastle with these high prices being set. I've always viewed certain ticket pricing for Scottish footie matches to be questionable at the best of times and some clubs are being too greedy in not normalising their prices and respecting the loyalty of their fans and others. I've previously referred to other Euro footie leagues and the decent ticket prices that are set for a 'product' that is generally far superior to the one on offer in Scotland. The words 'fairly priced' come to mind and this particular case is not the 1st time that fans have been 'taken a loan of' to suit a footie club's financial predicament. It won't be the last either until some kinda regulatory authority has the power to limit prices and protect the interests of loyal footie fans TBF!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »