Thread Rating:
Cathro/Hertz
A mate of mine was actually in tynecastle working the other day and said he'd be very surprised if the stadium is ready for the killie game.

There are apparently H and S issues to resolve,large pools of standing water and even now still not many seats have been put in.

Then again even walking past it on the street you can see its not ready.
Levein should be nowhere near a football dug-out.

End of.
I caught the 'critical part'of Hertz match v Gers on BT Sport at 1-1 when young Cochrane's 'race was run' and Levein's dithering on the side lines was astounding when there was time to quickly change the shape and midfield commitment as the mid area was being overrun - he did nowt! I would've prepared some kinda hi energy defensive mid or defensive player 'option' to cover that position once this 16 year old lad had 'run out of puff'! How inept of Levein in not responding to a glaring prob!
Another defeat for the 'outstanding candidate' for the hertz job. Three year deal to a man who has oversaw a total shambles.
Great rant from levein about mikey stewart in the paper the day.

What a weapons grade tool levein is.
Levein has ideas about football that are alien to 99% of people who enjoy and make a living from it. He is well on the way to destroying the style and confidence of a Hearts team who were starting to perform again and will probably see them end up in a bottom of the table fight for survival.
A bad time to be a Hearts fan I think.
Aye Wattie - too much of a 'cushy number' at Tynecastle for Levein and his long term alliance with the 'budgie' - the frailty of it all gradually exposed!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42270145

Interesting news about the problems re the safety certificate. 3 separate problems there, work still ongoing, match-by-match safety certificates, Levein and MacPhee in trouble and poor form. I feel really sorry for them.  Whistle
Cabbage is still good for you
(08-12-2017, 14:34)ritchiebaby Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42270145

Interesting news about the problems re the safety certificate. 3 separate problems there, work still ongoing, match-by-match safety certificates, Levein and MacPhee in trouble and poor form. I feel really sorry for them.  Whistle

WTF is budge wearing in that picture ?
Is that meant to be a Hearts tartan lol!? If so then it lacks a wee bit finesse in style and imagination eh! Re the authorisation of their safety certificates, I suspect that an official of Edinburgh City Council (with Hearts leanings?) will consequently be reprimanded for issuing said safety certificates when the footie club was clearly not ready to receive them!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »