Thread Rating:
craig thomson
If its something organised as part of a large group of parents it might be in the Edinburgh suite fred ?

Im just guessing though.
cool thanks Jim I'll just get dropped off and take it from there lol,could be Hibs colours in my flat very soon didn't see that coming lol
This could be the start of something beautiful fred Laugh
(13-09-2016, 11:45)0762 Wrote:
(13-09-2016, 11:03)newhavenhibby Wrote: Ok lads, take a step back and count to 10. I know you are never going to agree over Hibs and Hearts but sometimes ignoring certain comments is best and keeping it to banter.

As I have said before I feel Thomson tries to be impartial despite his past but is just a poor ref.

In England, Kevin Friend is a Leicester fan and is not given any Leicester matches or matches that could have a bearing on Leicester's fortunes in, say, winning the league. It's part of the FA rules n regs where refs declare any affiliation to a pro football club(s) and it's a good rule and a pragmatic one at that. Why this type of mandatory rule is not applied in Scottish footie is beyond me and just confirms that our game is run by numpties who are 'behind the times' as observed in other instances.
And by the way, I only mentioned that this ref is a Hearts fan - well known in footie circles and not contentious at all. Also the scummy remarks and expletives are one-sided (didn't you notice this man creates problems of his own making against certain members who he has some biased 'beef' about??) and I'll continue to read and observe them with contempt. Lastly, I could count on one hand, any significant comments I've made re Hearts FC on this board in the past 12-18 months!!! You can check if you want to. So what the f### is this 'shit' really all about??? A stalking job on a sports forum? Outrageous behaviour as any impartial reader can clearly see and by someone who has explicitly stated that he does not recognise or respect the rules of this forum board - a shocking admission huhhhh!! Well I respect the rules of the Sportsbabble forum and what the owner expects from all members!! I'll try to abide by these rules. Tell that random 'main offender' to do the same and show some respect! Newhavenhibby you thanked this offender,Fredstersafool, for his thread #26 remarks, most of which were outrageous ill conceived personal remarks against me!!!! Come on mate!

I thanked Fred for saying he would indeed stand back and ignore any personal comments made against him and sticking to banter and not for any other remarks he may have made. Sorry 0762 if I didn't make this clear.

His latest posts show why he is welcome on the forum and this board.

(13-09-2016, 11:56)Fredstersafool Wrote: But off topic folks but I have a meeting at Easter road in the west stand tonight Is there a room in that stand I look for?? My wee laddie is maybe going to join the Hibs community football team so getting the info tonight, he's no entirely happy about having to wear the Hibs kit but after telling him I played with Edina Hibs for 5 years he's kind of accepted it lol

I don't know.....kids eh!.Probably in the Edinburgh Suite Fred. Go through main doors and there is a reception desk directly in front of you where they will direct you in the right direction. If you want to borrow a green and white scarf just stop off on your way past.  Big Grin
"FOREVER UNITED"
You never know Jim ,I've no qualms for what team he plays for it's what's best for him,he's at Leith Athletic on a Saturday morning just now and he loves it there,I have a feeling that he may have to go to Hibs on Saturdays as well as a Wednesday evening so we may have a decision to make one I'm not to happy about as he loves Leith mad so do I however they don't get game time and he will at Hibs,ultimately he will have final decision

Cheers Newhaven
I'm currently in the Hibs press room lol
HerefordBull likes this post
(13-09-2016, 20:03)Fredstersafool Wrote: I'm currently in the Hibs press room lol

Don't destroy the toilets!!!! Whistle
HerefordBull likes this post
Come on Fred, I need to know if you got out alive....... Big Grin
"FOREVER UNITED"
I'm fine got a wee tour of the place changing rooms etc and got to go pitch side too,very impressed with what they are offering the laddies and my boy is going to be signing with them it's a no brainer the level of coaching will be way above what the boys clubs can offer they will still play in community leagues but with top notch guidance.
morning Fred,welcome to the Hibs. GGTTH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »