Thread Rating:
craig thomson
Seen the highlights and all of them ( 2 Hearts and 1 Hamilton) could have been given or play waived on. Watt over embelished that made Thomsons mind up and so had to book him for a dive. The other 2 is just as he saw them.........just as at Dumbarton........I think one or two of us may have been a little disappointed if our pen on Saturday had been given against us if the situation had been reversed.
Inverurie Jambo likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
(12-09-2016, 18:35)Fredstersafool Wrote: 0762 we'll take the word of yer mate eh!? For the record he gave us nothing on Saturday he was a joke for both sides regardless of Watt being over enthusiastic in going over it was a stonewall pen as for Nicholson's I'm no sure it was but then I'm no sure it wasnt,anyhow I'd only ever expect a bigoted post from you your hatred of all things hearts consumes you.

Yes! 100% accurate from a straight and honourable man who I'd personally endorse and who is still employed by Forth Electrical while I think Thomson eventually moved on to pastures new Thumb up And oops, I stupidly made a rare reference to Hearts FC again, while slamming Thomson re his affiliation to HMFC, and hey presto, the 'hate word' arrives on the scene again with the usual ill-informed insinuation - so predictable and juvenile and lets try to deflect away from that factual remark in any way you can eh!! Rolleyes I repeat Thomson is a Hearts fan who used to regularly attend matches in the 1990s as observed by many of his work colleagues. He also removed his link to HMFC on his Wiki profile quite a few years ago! I don't dispute the fact he is also an incompetent ref and view Thomson's current ref position much like newhavenhibby in thread #17 - he'd been 'found out', discreetly suspended from certain matches by the SFA and had to change to BEING IMPARTIAL IN ALL MATCHES but he does it very badly as we keep observing fairly regularly! Lastly, I'll ask any Hibs fan how many PKs this clown has awarded to Hibs since 2004? Hint: the answer is startlingly low!!!!!!! Thumb down End of!
I don't give a fuq who the boy works for lol you are a muppet,anyway I've gone against my promise of replying to your bigot posts it won't happen after this post
Oh here we go again from the usual suspect!! The offended party routine this time - what a joke! No other comment from me and how disinterested I am in your one-sided crass, disrespectful remarks or expletives any more! Ignore!
To other Hibs parties on this board who are interested in this topic that was actually created by hibeejim, there is no 'smoke and mirrors' attached to my insinuation re Thomson and his personal background and activities before he became a pro ref. The info is 100% genuine and was acquired by pure chance in an off the cuff conversation with an old Bellevue neighbour who confirmed his association with this ref through his workplace. I could add further details with dates and the name of my source but there's no way I'll do that on a forum. There was absolutely no reason for this neighbour to conjure up a myth and it suits any critic with an ulterior motive to try and suggest there is an element of doubt attached to said info and try to deflect from it - an old trick and a cheap one at that! There most certainly is no doubt in this case! Believe it or doubt it but many of you must have observed as many iffy Thomson incidents, down the past decade, as I have, that eventually resulted in one of the biggest post war footie protests at Tannadice against a referee that I've ever witnessed in a life time of playing and watching football. Indeed Thomson's club affiliation has been randomly mentioned on bbc Sportsound as well as being acknowledged occasionally by the bbc's Stuart Cosgrove or his mate Tam when I'm assuming they 'dropped their guard' on the subject!!!
Ok lads, take a step back and count to 10. I know you are never going to agree over Hibs and Hearts but sometimes ignoring certain comments is best and keeping it to banter.

As I have said before I feel Thomson tries to be impartial despite his past but is just a poor ref.
"FOREVER UNITED"
Newhaven I never say anything bad about Hibs but that bigot fuq is a different story from the new 606 to this forum his hatred eats him up,the rest of you lads put your points over well and in an unbiased way, I'll just ignore the Eejit and not get involved with the Hibs supporter and shareholder of 500 years.
OK Fred, thanks for that , it is always good on any board to have a contra view provided it is kept to banter and not personal. Yourself and EK ( or whatever he calls himself now  Smile  ) are welcome on here, as usually you do put over good discussion points and I don't class you as the same type as the 3 amigos from the sevco board who fortunately have now gone.
Inverurie Jambo likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Yes and good riddance to them too,the banter is good here with the exception.
(13-09-2016, 11:03)newhavenhibby Wrote: Ok lads, take a step back and count to 10. I know you are never going to agree over Hibs and Hearts but sometimes ignoring certain comments is best and keeping it to banter.

As I have said before I feel Thomson tries to be impartial despite his past but is just a poor ref.

In England, Kevin Friend is a Leicester fan and is not given any Leicester matches or matches that could have a bearing on Leicester's fortunes in, say, winning the league. It's part of the FA rules n regs where refs declare any affiliation to a pro football club(s) and it's a good rule and a pragmatic one at that. Why this type of mandatory rule is not applied in Scottish footie is beyond me and just confirms that our game is run by numpties who are 'behind the times' as observed in other instances.
And by the way, I only mentioned that this ref is a Hearts fan - well known in footie circles and not contentious at all. Also the scummy remarks and expletives are one-sided (didn't you notice this man creates problems of his own making against certain members who he has some biased 'beef' about??) and I'll continue to read and observe them with contempt. Lastly, I could count on one hand, any significant comments I've made re Hearts FC on this board in the past 12-18 months!!! You can check if you want to. So what the f### is this 'shit' really all about??? A stalking job on a sports forum? Outrageous behaviour as any impartial reader can clearly see and by someone who has explicitly stated that he does not recognise or respect the rules of this forum board - a shocking admission huhhhh!! Well I respect the rules of the Sportsbabble forum and what the owner expects from all members!! I'll try to abide by these rules. Tell that random 'main offender' to do the same and show some respect! Newhavenhibby you thanked this offender,Fredstersafool, for his thread #26 remarks, most of which were outrageous ill conceived personal remarks against me!!!! Come on mate!
But off topic folks but I have a meeting at Easter road in the west stand tonight Is there a room in that stand I look for?? My wee laddie is maybe going to join the Hibs community football team so getting the info tonight, he's no entirely happy about having to wear the Hibs kit but after telling him I played with Edina Hibs for 5 years he's kind of accepted it lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »