Thread Rating:
Stubbs to Rotherham
If the personal terms can be sorted he will be off.

We need to appoint a replacement quickly as we don't want to be playing catch up again at the start of next season.

If he leaves at least he leaves the Club in a much better state than when he took over from Butcher.

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
No surprises,i'll be amazed if he is still our gaffer next season. That statement reads like the club is disappointed but resigned to losing him.

get it resolved asap.
Stuart McCall yer next manager??
Did a good job at motherwell then dropped them like a hot potato to sit and wait for the sevco gig to become available.

I dunno about mccall.
Forget McCall I don't want any ex Rangers player coming in to the managers job if AS decides to leave. I don't no if he would come but I would give Derek Adams a shot at the job he done wonders at Ross County and was unlucky not to take Plymouth further I think he could do a job for us.

Although he's been at Easter Rd as a assistant before maybe help he'll have a good idea how the club works who ever comes in if AS leaves is going to have a decent squad to work with which should ease the pain o not having to bring in loads of new players .

GGTTH
Agrees 3 year deal with RUFC.

All the best AS and thanks for bringing the Holy Grail to Easter Road for the first time since 1902.  Thumb up

GGTTH
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Will always be remembered for delivering the Scottish Cup but for the life of me can't understand why he's went to Rotherham utd.

But best of luck to him a true gentleman

GGTTH
0762 and St Charles Owl like this post
A decent,kind man who has done a lot of good for us organising things behind the scenes that we may well bear fruit from later. None of us will ever forget the cup final....ever. As much as results in the league were at times disappointing this season i enjoyed watching his team more than any other hibs manager since tony mowbray.

I bear him no bad feeling at all. I wish him every success down south.

(31-05-2016, 19:22)hfcbounce Wrote: Will always be remembered for delivering the Scottish Cup but for the life of me can't understand why he's went to Rotherham utd.

GGTTH

btw bounce,looks like this contract is going to net him around 500k. With extra tv revenue their turnover probably blows away anything in scotland outside glasgow.

Think folk are a bit too sniffy about his choice of club. He wanted a move to the championship as his next gig.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Steve Evans is available.
(31-05-2016, 19:33)hibeejim21 Wrote: A decent,kind man who has done a lot of good for us organising things behind the scenes that we may well bear fruit from later. None of us will ever forget the cup final....ever. As much as results in the league were at times disappointing this season i enjoyed watching his team more than any other hibs manager since tony mowbray.

I bear him no bad feeling at all. I wish him every success down south.

(31-05-2016, 19:22)hfcbounce Wrote: Will always be remembered for delivering the Scottish Cup but for the life of me can't understand why he's went to Rotherham utd.

GGTTH

btw bounce,looks like this contract is going to net him around 500k. With extra tv revenue their turnover probably blows away anything in scotland outside glasgow.

Think folk are a bit too sniffy about his choice of club. He wanted a move to the championship as his next gig.

I get that jim but just googled them they never had a good season scraping safety from relegation their average crowd is only about 8000. The thing I don't get Neil warnock saved them last season they offer him the job but he decides to walk away....... Why ?

(31-05-2016, 19:45)Lord Snooty Wrote: Steve Evans is available.

Thanks but ...... NO THANKS  Whistle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »