Thread Rating:
Stubbs to Rotherham
Owen Coyle I'm hearing....if Stubbs goes.

We should know middle of next week.
He can't stop speculation about his future it comes with success. But if he's thinking about going why say in the paper he's already identified 3 players he wants to strengthen the squad for next season. I think he will stay to finish the job.

Green & white army
Most hibs fans seem to want to stick by him.
Yep! It's all about positive momentum, the 'feel good factor' and a strong feeling that we can really kick off from here with the same manager.
Whatever happens happens 0762. He wants to manage in the english championship next i think,so it wouldn't surprise me if he goes and we get a bit of compensation.

Think the way he sets us up to play isn't always going to work in the championship,we saw that too many times last season. When we play against sides that actually open up and try and play we look a decent outfit.

If he goes he goes with our best wishes,but lets get this resolved asap.
Yes, but Rotherham????? Why he would go there I have no idea!! They are as high as they are ever going to go, he would be better at a team like Reading who at least have a chance of doing better than they currently are.
Don't know why you're saying that, SCO. Rotherham are as likely to get into the premier league as, errm,  think of a ridiculous suggestion,  Bournemouth.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
(29-05-2016, 10:48)Lord Snooty Wrote: Don't know why you're saying that, SCO. Rotherham are as likely to get into the premier league as, errm,  think of a ridiculous suggestion,  Bournemouth.

Bournemouth spent a lot of money to get there, money that Rotherham don't have!!  But I get your point!!
Stubbs wouldn't be expected to take them up,but a decent season ot two could well lead to a bigger job with the way coaches are sacked down there.
GBreaking news! Hibs do an 'about turn' and give the Rotherham officials permission to speak to Stubbsy, albeit reluctantly. Leeann emphasising that she wants him to stay and carry on with completing his 'project' at Hibs but he has clearly expressed an interest in the Rotherham position, which is fair enough. We wait n see if the attraction is solid enough to leave Hibs.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6534
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »