Thread Rating:
Andy Murray - what a true legend!
Well he recently defeated Djokovic in straight sets in the Italian Open final. Perhaps he's found the knack of beating the Serb at last! Rolleyes
I like the way ITV kept playing that Paddy Power advert during the match today just to remind all the England footy fans that Andy will be supporting anybody but England.  Laugh
Paddy power are cheeky buggers and rip the pish out of everything.  Laugh
Andy reaches his 1st French Open final and beats the current holder of the title, Stan Wawrinka in four sets, and does it in style ! Thumb up
Easy. Cmon Andy!
(29-05-2016, 20:58)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(29-05-2016, 20:52)0762 Wrote: Murray 'blows away' John Isner in straight sets this afternoon to reach the quarter-finals of the French Open! Thumb up No Nadal and no Federer left in this tourney and I think Andy is on course to reach another final, prob v Novak!

.......where he will lose again!!

And so it turned out that way again in a major final for Murray.  An improvement for both guys on the clay, will we now see these two dominate the tennis major scene now that Federer and Nadal are on the way down the rankings??
Just too good Novak......again.
Loser yet again
A great start by Andy but he couldn't sustain that level of performance in trying to subdue a rejuvenated Novak Djokovic. Eventually outclassed by a super athlete who has finally won his 1st French Open title and completed a career Grand Slam - no mean feat but Novak is a class act! I'm looking forward to a possible upcoming Wimbledon confrontation and I reckon Andy will push him closer on grass - he's got a reasonable chance but there will prob be some closely fought matches before he hopefully reaches the Wimbledon final.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/36455423
Murray is to defensive which has bee his undoing over and over again I wish the boy was more aggressive he might just win another major if he is
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »