Thread Rating:
Play-off semi-final 2nd leg: Falkirk v Hibs, Fri 13 May 2016
(13-05-2016, 16:14)Fredstersafool Wrote: Knuckle draggers is a fair description of them too Jim.

It doesn't scan so well in song mate.

I'll call them what I like and that's about as polite as it comes. If they want to pretend its an anti protestant term then that's up to them.
It's sectarianism and you know it. You can't answer my questions because you know you're in the wrong.

I will keep on asking those questions, every single time the term in question is used on here.
I see the ironic Bigot has raised his head again.
(13-05-2016, 16:55)Trusevich Wrote: It's sectarianism and you know it. You can't answer my questions because you know you're in the wrong.

I will keep on asking those questions, every single time the term in question is used on here.

(13-05-2016, 17:00)supercooper Wrote: I see the ironic Bigot has raised his head again.

I wouldn't bother. We know what they are.

Hibocrits.
But not once have you condemned or questioned your owns far more explicit problem in that area.
What an odd wee bubble you live in.

You will be barracking nil by mouth to get sevco deemed sectarian next.
(13-05-2016, 17:08)hibeejim21 Wrote: But not once have you condemned or questioned your owns far more explicit problem in that area.

Why do I need to condemn something that doesn't happen here, and has never happened here? And why would you use such a flimsy argument to justify your continued usage of sectarian terms?

(13-05-2016, 17:08)hibeejim21 Wrote: You will be barracking nil by mouth to get sevco deemed sectarian next.

That term has long been a marker of nothing more than sheer idiocy. A banner for morons, if you will. Surprised you don't use it more, to be honest.
(13-05-2016, 17:08)hibeejim21 Wrote: But not once have you condemned or questioned your owns far more explicit problem in that area.

You will be barracking nil by mouth to get sevco deemed sectarian next.

You are the only bigot on here, and why should we apologise for behaviour outwith this group.
Oh I see. You have found a forum of 3 rangers fans who don't use sectarian terms that means there is no problem? Laughable. Your credibility has just gone down the shitter.

Straight back to name calling. Its a better fit for you admittedly.
(13-05-2016, 17:23)hibeejim21 Wrote: Oh I see. You have found a forum of 3 rangers fans who don't use sectarian terms that means there is no problem? Laughable. Your credibility has just gone down the shitter.

Straight back to name calling. Its a better fit for you admittedly.

So your argument is that you can use sectarian terms because some people in another place that we have no control over whatsoever also use sectarian terms?

Come ashore, boy. Doh
Oh c'mon hun kiss and make up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »