Thread Rating:
Hibs v Dundee United: Scottish Cup semi-final, 16 April 2016
(16-04-2016, 20:44)1Wattie Wrote: 0762
It looks like we have found a decent keeper who can deal with crosses, and penalties, and as you say is well organised but I don`t agree that we should keep him for the final and play-offs. There`s still a chance that we could get caught for 3rd so all of our remaining matches take on extra importance.
I said before the game that Stubbs was taking a chance by playing a goalie who had no chance to settle in to our system. By that I meant Logan should have played a couple of league games before today but he clearly proved he was well up to the challenge.
Two cup finals in one season is something not done by many clubs and winning one would be outstanding. 3 S/C finals in 5 years- 3rd time lucky HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!

Good comments and worth emphasising that two cup finals means a lotta money in the bank 1wattie, a welcome capital return that can be used wisely. I'll peruse the figures when Hibs eventually declare their annual financial statement at the end of the year. This money will hopefully help Stubbs to continue with improving this Hibs side - no 'sitting on our laurels'! There are contracts to sort out and also assess what can be altered to make Hibs an even better team! Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »