Thread Rating:
Hibs v Dundee United: Scottish Cup semi-final, 16 April 2016
Hahahahahaha.

Demented, attention seeking knob.

Its excruciating watching you side with fredster after the abuse you have thrown him. If you had a heart you would just xxxx off.

" I never flip flop"

Its not all about you dickhead. The rangers story encapsulated.

Your own board as ever awaits.
(15-04-2016, 19:58)hibeejim21 Wrote: Hahahahahaha.

Its excruciating watching you side with fredster after the abuse you have thrown him. If you had a heart you would just **** off.

" I never flip flop"

"side with fredster" - you are a pathetic little entity aren't you.  I agree with him on a particular subject and that doesn't stop me thinking that he's a prick.  But, occasionally, even he will get something right.

You should read your own posts back to yourself...just to make sure they actually contain your thoughts.
Like I said in the previous post I acknowledged I had said before that I thought we were cheated and sometimes you say things in the hear if the moment especially when you keep getting the bad decisions from the same refs,however I'm big enough to say that I'm wrong and that there's a big difference in plain pish then actual cheating.
" I agree with him on a particular subject"

After you have called him everything,tried to humiliate the guy and acted the bully.

"its just the internet" .....when it suits of course. Just xxxx off.

(15-04-2016, 20:06)Fredstersafool Wrote: Like I said in the previous post I acknowledged I had said before that I thought we were cheated and sometimes you say things in the hear if the moment especially when you keep getting the bad decisions from the same refs,however I'm big enough to say that I'm wrong and that there's a big difference in plain pish then actual cheating.

Its cool Fred, worths got your back.
(15-04-2016, 20:07)hibeejim21 Wrote: " I agree with him on a particular subject"

After you have called him everything,tried to humiliate the guy and acted the bully.

"its just the internet" .....when it suits of course. Just **** off.

Let's get to the bub here: you've been called out as posting pish by two people who generally agree on not a lot.  

You're not coping with it very well.  You're obvious idiocy on the subject that is and the realisation of how blatantly stupid your opinion on this matter is.

"acted the bully" a tear wells in a glass eye at that one.

(15-04-2016, 20:07)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(15-04-2016, 20:06)Fredstersafool Wrote: Like I said in the previous post I acknowledged I had said before that I thought we were cheated and sometimes you say things in the hear if the moment especially when you keep getting the bad decisions from the same refs,however I'm big enough to say that I'm wrong and that there's a big difference in plain pish then actual cheating.

Its cool Fred, worths got your back.

This is excellent.  

Initially you were playing out the drama in your head, now you've brought it to the forum.

Encore.
jim, go back through poops trus and worths posts and see what percentage pertain tae the actual thread and how many are just personal abuse, you'll be surprised-------or not GGTTH
Him I'm no needing worthy back up I'm just posting that refs are shite no cheats even though I thought so previously,well apart from Dougie McDonald lol

Its excruciating watching you side with fredster after the abuse you have thrown him. If you had a heart you would just **** off.

" I never flip flop"

(15-04-2016, 20:39)Paigntonhibby Wrote: jim, go back through poops trus and worths posts and see what percentage pertain tae the actual thread and how many are just personal abuse, you'll be surprised-------or not  GGTTH

Are posting on the correct thread?

I've gone back and the first hurled insult I could find was #31 (quoted above). In fact I think it's the only one.
(15-04-2016, 20:51)TheWorthinGer Wrote:

" I never flip flop"

(15-04-2016, 20:39)Paigntonhibby Wrote: jim, go back through poops trus and worths posts and see what percentage pertain tae the actual thread and how many are just personal abuse, you'll be surprised-------or not  GGTTH

I've gone back and the first hurled insult I could find was #31 (quoted above). In fact I think it's the only one.
if thats the case well done you,cannae be bothered checking but thats an improvement. on the deary me thread ye only lasted till about post 12 or 13 before ye started calling everybody that disagreed wi' ye fools and ignoramuses.GGTTH. just looked up the page, i would add posts 32 and 35 as well
(15-04-2016, 21:05)Paigntonhibby Wrote:
(15-04-2016, 20:51)TheWorthinGer Wrote:

" I never flip flop"

if thats the case well done you,cannae be bothered checking but thats an improvement. on the deary me thread ye only lasted till about post 12 or 13 before ye started calling everybody that disagreed wi' ye fools and ignoramuses.GGTTH. just looked up the page, i would add posts 32 and 35 as well

Once the gloves are off...

However, I think I'd disgree even if only by degree.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »