Thread Rating:
Hibs v Dundee United: Scottish Cup semi-final, 16 April 2016
It's tinfoil hat time in here, is it not? Shares in Alcan must be through the roof.

Seriously, suggestions that one of our top referees is a cheat and actively seeks to influence the outcome of games in favour of the opposition? I mean, not just moaning that he might be poor at the job, have an off day or make mistakes, but that he is consciously colluding against you.

Your strikers have missed a huge number of gilt edged chances at goal in your recent games, denying you quite a number of points in the process: do you think that they are also cheating and actively working against you?
You post on here now than your own board. Its official.

"obsessive"
The only cnuts cheating hibs are there players
TheWorthinGer likes this post
If only you applied that rule when collum refs eh Fred ?
Collum doesn't cheat he's just xxxx useless though I do think we get more of his shite than most,oh and by the way yer players are cheating the club
Ok thomsons just giving us more of his "shite" than most.
I think there's a few fans that would disagree,I know Thomson has been bad in your games but I doubt it's cheating and to be honest I gave called Collum a cheating b'stard too but it's just there shit at there jobs.

You think the hibs players aren't cheating you??
(15-04-2016, 18:20)hibeejim21 Wrote: You post on here now than your own board. Its official.

"obsessive"

I don't own any boards: it's discussion generally pertaining to the subject not by the fans of.

(15-04-2016, 19:04)Fredstersafool Wrote: I think there's a few fans that would disagree,I know Thomson has been bad in your games but I doubt it's cheating and to be honest I gave called Collum a cheating b'stard too but it's just there shit at there jobs.

You think the hibs players aren't cheating you??

We don't agree on much but it would appear we do on this: poor refereeing does not equate to bias.

I don't see a wrongly awarded free kick/penalty/card as vbeing any more suspicious than the likes of Cummings missing a sitter from a few yards out.
"I don't own any boards"

But just act it at times... When it suits.

Fredster on salt and sauce "we are targeted"

Fredster on here different tune.

Flippoty floppity,no wonder Worthing agrees.
(15-04-2016, 19:36)hibeejim21 Wrote: "I don't own any boards"

But just act it at times... When it suits.

Fredster on salt and sauce "we are targeted"

Fredster on here different tune.

Flippoty floppity,no wonder Worthing agrees.

Total nonsense when you think that you are the one suggesting board ownership in the first place.

I never flip flop.  I might change my mind in the presence of evidence leading me to a differing conclusion, but I don't meander circuitously between two or more diametrically differing opinions.

And I think you'll find that he agreed with me - if the chronology of posts is a record of events.  Although I wouldn't for one minute suggest he didn't already hold his opinion, but rather that he put it forward later.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »