Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup quarter-final replay - ICT v Hibs
Do you fuq,
I do indeed. Now grow up or go and harass someone else.
Non fan
hibeejim21 Wrote:
Fredstersafool Wrote:Yip they hold the record just now but some other club will take that over now that club is no longer in existence.

I'm sure real madrid,barcelona and bayern all wish they had deidco's history  Laugh Laugh 

worlds most successful club my arse.

They may not but the likes of Hibs and Hearts can only dream of the success we've enjoyed.  You're combined "success" would be lost in the dust of the Ibrox trophy room.

Pickled in the vinegar of envy every last one of you.

hibeejim21 Wrote:The "what channels it on larry?" RSC  circle jerk is missing a member. Literally  Laugh  Laugh

Must be getting all excited at his annual visit to see the ersatz rangers.

FFS, this from a supporter of a club that has to rub the lamp of an occasional final and ask the Genie to magic up enough fans to fill half of Hampden when they can't half fill their own stadium for league games. Unless of course they are playing Rangers.

I don't know what's more embarrassing the club's "success" at reaching and losing the few finals it manages to get to or the number of fans hanging on the skirts of such 2nd rate success.

My annual pilgrimage doesn't rely on the team being successful - although most of the time it is - it just reflects my dedication to the club I support and my wish for my son especially to follow follow in my footsteps. 
They've made more cup finals than the rangers win more cups and titles
"They may not but the likes of Hibs and Hearts can only dream of the success we've enjoyed"

Oh i see..... "worlds most successful club" is a boast really aimed at putting down other scottish clubs,rather than a comparison with the countless other clubs in europe who would pish themselves laughing if you used that argument with them. What a xxxx joke  Laugh Laugh

"My annual pilgrimage doesn't rely on the team being successful - although most of the time it is - it just reflects my dedication to the club I support and my wish for my son especially to follow follow in my footsteps. "

Its always easy to support success,especially when you play zero part in it.

Your once a year dedication to motorway service stations up and down the UK is really touching. Brought a tear to my eye.

They should hold a commemorative banquet for you at MOTO. Next year just watch the game on a stream from their internet cafe. That will reflect your dedication much more accurately to the lad.
hibeejim21 Wrote:"They may not but the likes of Hibs and Hearts can only dream of the success we've enjoyed"

Oh i see..... "worlds most successful club" is a boast really aimed at putting down other scottish clubs,rather than a comparison with the countless other clubs in europe who would pish themselves laughing if you used that argument with them. What a **** joke  Laugh Laugh

"My annual pilgrimage doesn't rely on the team being successful - although most of the time it is - it just reflects my dedication to the club I support and my wish for my son especially to follow follow in my footsteps. "

Its always easy to support success,especially when you play zero part in it.

Your once a year dedication to motorway service stations up and down the UK is really touching. Brought a tear to my eye.

They should hold a commemorative banquet for you at MOTO. Next year just watch the game on a stream from their internet cafe. That will reflect your dedication much more accurately to the lad.

No: it's a statement of fact.   But i don't expect you to accept that - your other posts on the thread show an obvious trouble lack of ability with facts.  If you feel put down by it that's just a reflection of your clubs failures.

How did I play "zero part in it"? No, I haven't been picked for the first team yet this season but any money that i have spent with the club is part of an ongoing success story.  You have no clue whatsoever about my contribution to the success of rangers beyond what you glean here.  

It's no surprise that your refusal to accept facts goes hand in hand with your belief that your ignorant assumptions are facts.

Fredstersafool Wrote:They've made more cup finals than the rangers win more cups and titles

According to which Football or legal authority?

Name one. Just one.
Your no Rangers anymore I couldn't give a flying fuq what any football authority says you started as a new club in the bottom division because your no Rangers anymore
(16-03-2016, 19:18)Fredstersafool Wrote: Your no Rangers anymore I couldn't give a flying fuq what any football authority says you started as a new club in the bottom division because your no Rangers anymore

Ah, so not a fact just a mindless ejaculation from you. 

Why doesn't that surprise me.
I've seen it all now. Sky Sports News are calling this a quarter final 2nd leg with the aggregate score at 1-1.  Doh

[Image: tweet-710186447710642176-2.jpg]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »