Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup quarter-final replay - ICT v Hibs
Well this is the second match of our 'cup tie double-header' and I was hoping to drive north tomorrow afternoon but I'd dearly like to see Stubbs' starting lineup before making that commitment for what I regard to be theeeeee important match for Hibs, a game which they really need to win and use it as a spring board towards a new run of positive form. I do not want to see Cummings lining up alongside Stokes - Keatings and El Alagui or a Stokes-Keatings partnership please Mr Stubbs! I also do not want to see Fontaine in the centre of our defence - Gunnarson or Hanlon please!! And no Kevin Thomson either - give me McGeouch or preferably Fyvie in this type of match. It's time to freshen up this Hibs team - long overdue and bring along the tackety boots together with the commitment, the 'playing for the shirt' mentality!!! Personally I hope Yogi picks a gash ICT side, a losing side - I'll take any advantage and any good fortune to ensure we win tomorrow night and that's the crux of the matter TBF!!
Let boyle provide the width,and start keatings and stokes who at least looked like they might have a spark in the first game and caused them problems. There is no chemistry with cummings and stokes and JC looks terribly off form.

Time to try and lift ourselves up and have a real go the morn. Could be the ideal game to turn things around.
ritchiebaby likes this post
The Hibs Mojo remains lost.
You should enter a bore competition for GB at the olympics. You'd pish it for gold.
0762 likes this post
(15-03-2016, 16:31)hibeejim21 Wrote: Let boyle provide the width,and start keatings and stokes who at least looked like they might have a spark in the first game and caused them problems. There is no chemistry with cummings and stokes and JC looks terribly off form.

Time to try and lift ourselves up and have a real go the morn. Could be the ideal game to turn things around.

IMO they were punchless in the match at ER and their main threat is Malonga's brother, Mubumbu (?)  I was alarmed as soon as this guy was pitched into the fray by Yogi and proved right but Thomo flogged the goal on Hibs left - legs gone and couldn't cut out the telling cross ball! Thumb down I hope Stubbs is tactically more streetwise to what's going on this time because he was not well up on McIintyre's tactics at the tail end of the cup final!
(15-03-2016, 17:26)hibeejim21 Wrote: You should enter a bore competition for GB at the olympics. You'd pish it for gold.

Aw, diddums. But ain't it the truth.

Dont worry though: whatever happens, you'll be able to tell us all how you just knew it before hand.
TWG
Remind me please, How many cups have Rangers won in the last 4 seasons??
TIN TIN likes this post
It's now crunch time for Stubbs in the substitutes game. No matter what team he picks, he must, absolutely must, get substitutes on the park long before the finish. Sunday's defeat showed us that a few Hibs players can't last the full 90 minutes in a high intensity game at this stage of the season. Fresh legs with 20 or 30 minutes to go is a must as far as I'm concerned. Let's show ICT that we're just as good as they are and, more importantly, better on the night.

Keep it tight and go for the jugular (not literally, Marvin Rolleyes  ) when the chances arise.

GGTTH
Cabbage is still good for you
(15-03-2016, 23:25)1Wattie Wrote: TWG
Remind me please, How many cups have Rangers won in the last 4 seasons??

They've won a couple of the lower league titles only Wattie since this new club was allowed to enter the SPFL
HHGH
Aye The Rangers have never won a cup
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »